ICE-16 records 16 tracks of audio directly to a USB key or hard drive. Just connect the 16 analogue inputs to any line level source (your mixer’s direct outs are ideal), plug in your memory and press record to capture live shows, band rehearsals, conferences or services for mixing or playback afterwards.
ICE-16 also functions as a 16 x 16 channel interface to your computer in the studio, streaming high quality digital audio at 24bit, up to 96kHz sample rate over FireWire or high speed USB 2.0. Units can be linked when streaming over FireWire to expand the channel count even further.
Live or in the studio, ICE-16 makes multitrack recording easy.
• 16 analogue Inputs, 16 analogue Outputs
• Front USB socket for easy capture to USB storage devices
• Hybrid FireWire (IEE1394) / USB 2.0 16x16 audio interface
• Industry standard wav file format
• Up to 6 hours of 16 channel audio on a 32GB USB stick
• Signal Present and Peak LED metering on each channel
• Mono headphone bus for Input or Output monitoring
• Daisy chain multiple units over FireWire
• Familiar transport buttons and intuitive controls
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Allen & Heath ICE-16 16Channel Multi-Track Recorder + USB/Firewire Interface . Please choose from the list below.