Allcam ACTCM01 Mini PC Vesa Mount adaptor
Allcam VESA 75, Vesa 100 Mini PC Holder/Thin Client Mount w/Pole clamp, Vesa Mount & Underdesk
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
The Allcam mini PC mount is universal, compatible with all mini PCs on the market, the thickness accepted is between 15 to 63mm while the weight must not exceed 5Kgs (11lbs). Also we have included an adjustable strap just to make sure that your mini CPU is safe.
Want to mount your mini PC (Intel NUC) to the back of your monitor? the Allcam Universal Thin Client Mount / CPU Holder is the answer. The Allcam ACTCM01 was specially designed to mount mini PCs / NUCs with a maximum weight of 5Kgs and Vesa mounting holes (VESA 75 or VESA 100).
Our thin client mount is very versatile and it will allow you to mount your mini CPU in 3 different ways:
- To the back of a LCD monitor with threaded mounting holes (between the bracket and the monitor)
- Clamped to the monitor arm pole using the included universal clamp (Diameter of the pole accepted : 35mm to 42mm)
- Fixed under your desktop using the supplied fixings Features • Mount your mini PC/ NUC between the back of a LCD monitor and the bracket of your monitor arm (using the VESA mounting holes)
• Other options to mount your mini CPU are: on the pole of your monitor stand (using the universal clamp) or under the desktop.
• Universal, for all mini PCs with or without threaded mounting holes (mini pc thickness between 15-63mm, weight up to 5 Kgs / 11 lbs)
• All the necessary accessories are included in the package; Also we have included an adjustable strap just to make sure that your mini CPU is safe.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 12 months