LineLink makes it easy to direct-connect nearly any mixers, keyboard, sampler, sequencer, drum machine, or other stereo, line-level audio source to USB for stereo recording.
The AudioLink Series USB-audio cable outputs studio quality stereo, 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio thanks to its internal analog-to-digital conversion system. LineLink connects plug-and-play to your Mac or PC for an all-in-one USB audio solution.
• Connect mixers, keyboards, samplers, sequencers, drum machines, or stereo, line-level audio source to USB for stereo recording
• Stereo, 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio output
• Internal analog-to-digital conversion system
• Works with iPad via Apple USB Adaptor (sold separately)
• Plug-and-play connection for Mac and PC
• 6.56-foot length (2m)
• Compatible with most Mac and Windows (32-bit) class-compliant drivers and software
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Alesis Linelink Dual-1/4"-to-USB-Cable . Please choose from the list below.