Aleratec 350117EU 1:3 HDD Copy Dock Duplicator
This essential tool for building, upgrading and backing up computer systems requires no computer to run, eliminating the need to tie up a computer for hours running complex software to duplicate hard disk drives.
Docking bays can be controlled by individual power buttons. An LCD screen and easy-to-use controls make this duplicator simple to manage. It creates fast sector-by-sector copies that include partition and boot sector information, resulting in perfect clones and backups.
Connecting the 1:3 HDD Copy Dock Duplicator to a computer via USB 3.0 or eSATA gives instant access to up to four hard disk drives at a time. Features • Form Factor: Dock
• Operating Type: stand-alone
• Targets: 3
• Simultaneous Copies: 3
• Simultaneous Sanitization: NA
• Supported HDDs: 2.5/3.5" SATA HDDs and SSDs
• Max. HDD Capacity: > 2TB
• Transfer Rate: Up to 110 MB/s
• Buffer Memory: NA
• Fast (Data Only) Copy Formats Supported: None
• HPA Copy: No
• Verification Features: None
• Sanitization Options: None
• Certified Sanitization: NA
• Display/Controls: LED Indicators, 4-button controller
• Drive Bays: Dock
• NSS Connectors: No
• Compatibility with optional adapters (not included; available separately for purchase): mSATA SSD, CF Cards, CFast Cards
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.