USB 3.1 Host Bus Adaptor Card Type-C / Type-A from AKASA AK-PCCU3-05
Akasa USB 3.1 Combo Type-C / Type-A, 10Gbps, PCI-e 2x2 HBA Card
By DPD On 25th May 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Compliant with USB 3.1 specification Gen2
• Compliant with PCI Express Base 3.0 Specification
• Support PCI Express Gen 2x2 or Gen3x1
• Backward compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0
• Over current protection
• Built-in 4-pin power connector for receiving extra power supply from system Features • Application: USB 3.1 PC system extension card
• Designed for: PC systems with spare PCIe slot
• Ports USB 3.1 Type-A x 1, USB 3.1 Type-C x 1
• Power connector: DC +5V / Molex-4Pin
• Transfer rate: 10.0 Gbps (max)
• Supports: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8.X / 10
• Product code: AK-PCCU3-05
|Interface||PCIe 2.0 (x1)|
|External Connectors||1 x USB 3.1 Type C|
|Power Connector||1 x 4pin Power|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.