2.5" Hard Disk to USB 3.0 convertor cable from AKASA AK-AU3-03BK
• Backwards compatible with USB 2.0
• Cable length : 40cm Features • Application: USB 3.0 adapter for 2.5" SATA HDD and SSD
• Designed for: 2.5" SATA HDD and SSD
• HDD Interface: SATA
• External connection: USB 3.0
• Max data transfer rate: 5Gb/s (USB 3.0) and 480Mb/s (USB 2.0)
• Supports: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8.X / 10 or Mac OS X 10.3 and higher
• Cable length: 40cm
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.
Date Issued: 14th Jun 2008
In this guide we will be examining a popular method used for increasing the performance and reliability of your hard drives and data storage