Akasa Type-C USB 3.0 to VGA Output AK-CBCA02-15BK
• Type-C port can only upward supply power to the main Type-C device (wide range voltage 5~20V and max current 2A).
• Easily connect a Type-C port device to a VGA display.
• Supports extended desktop and video-mirroring display.
• Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200.
• Up to 5Gbps data transfer and backward compatible with USB 2.0. Features Full HD
Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
Extended Desktop Mode
Supports extended desktop mode for a larger desktop area spanning multiple displays.
Screen Mirroring allows you to mirror your screen on mobile device or laptop to your monitor.
Type-C Plug Double-Sided
New generation reversible Type-C connector
Faster And Faster!
SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connection enables data transfer at 5 gigabits per second, up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0!
|Connector From||USB (C) Male|
|Cable Features||Upto 1080p|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.
Date Issued: 29th Jun 2010
USB 3.0, also known as SuperSpeed USB, is a buzzword you might have seen popping up repeatedly over the last 12 months or so. In this guide, we'll explain what it is, what it does, and what it could mean for you as the consumer.