Slim fanless case with Serial port for Intel® 6th and 5th Generation NUC support 2.5" SATA HDD / SSD• Aluminium fanless CPU cooling design
• Stylish front panel diamond effect
• Support one serial port
• Support IR remote function
• Compatible with the following Intel® NUC Boards NUC6i5SYH* / NUC6i5SYK* / NUC6i3SYH* / NUC6i3SYK* (* Version 504 and above which tend to be manufactured from Aug 2016 onwards) NUC5i5MYBE / NUC5i5MYHE / NUC5i3MYBE / NUC5i3MYHE / NUC5i7RYH / NUC5i5RYH / NUC5i5RYK / NUC5i3RYH / NUC5i3RYK Features • Stylish front panel diamond edge finish.
• Two front panel USB 3.0 ports.
• Support IR remote function.
• Fanless - Aluminium fanless CPU cooling design.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.
Date Issued: 29th Oct 2013
Chip giant Intel produces the microprocessors - or brains - used in approximately 80 per cent of PCs. The firm acutely understands that desktop computers need to be made more appealing if they're to be lifted from the malaise affecting the industry.
Date Issued: 26th Mar 2013
It's a great time to be interested in small-form-factor computing. Once a niche hobby for home-theatre PC enthusiasts, small-form-factor designs are now capturing everyone's imagination thanks in no small part to the Raspberry Pi phenomenon.
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.