Akasa A-NUC29-M1B Fanless 6th Gen NUC Aluminium Case
Akasa Max MT6, Fanless NUC (Board Specific), 2x 2.5" SSD/HDD Mobile Tray, Serial Support (Unbrand) Opt 6th Gen Support
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Fanless case with Serial port for Intel® 6th and 5th Generation NUC2 bay 2.5" SATA mobile tray
• Aluminium fanless CPU cooling design.
• Stylish front panel diamond effect.
• Two bay 2.5" SATA mobile tray.
• Support one serial port.
• Support IR remote function.
• Compatible with the following Intel® NUC Board NUC6i5SYH* / NUC6i5SYK* / NUC6i3SYH* / NUC6i3SYK* (* Version 504 and above which tend to be manufactured from Aug 2016 onwards) / NUC5i5MYBE / NUC5i5MYHE / NUC5i3MYBE / NUC5i3MYHE / NUC5i5RYH / NUC5i5RYK / NUC5i3RYH / NUC5i3RYK
Features • Material: Aluminium
• Motherboards types: UCFF 4" X 4"
• Motherboard support: Intel® NUC Board (kit): NUC6i5SYH* / NUC6i5SYK* / NUC6i3SYH* / NUC6i3SYK* (* Version 504 and above which tend to be manufactured from Aug 2016 onwards) / NUC5i5MYBE / NUC5i5MYHE / NUC5i3MYBE / NUC5i3MYHE / NUC5i5RYH / NUC5i5RYK / NUC5i3RYH / NUC5i3RYK
• Dimensions: 174.6 x 179 x 79.6mm (WxDxH)
• Weight: 1915g
• Drive bays: Two bay 2.5" SATA mobile tray
• Security : Kensington lock
• Serial port: 1
• Antenna fitting: 2
• Front I/O: Power button, power and HDD led, USB 3.0 port x 2, HD Audio in / out, IR receiver opening
• VESA mounting: Supported
• Optional power adaptor AK-PD065-01M
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 29th Oct 2013
Chip giant Intel produces the microprocessors - or brains - used in approximately 80 per cent of PCs. The firm acutely understands that desktop computers need to be made more appealing if they're to be lifted from the malaise affecting the industry.
Date Issued: 26th Mar 2013
It's a great time to be interested in small-form-factor computing. Once a niche hobby for home-theatre PC enthusiasts, small-form-factor designs are now capturing everyone's imagination thanks in no small part to the Raspberry Pi phenomenon.
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.