Akasa FC.TRIO 5.25" Triple Fan Controller/Temperature Display
Akasa 5.25" FC TRIO 3 Channel Fan Controller with Temperature Monitoring and Alarm, VFD Display, Black Brushed Aluminium
• 3 control channels with temperature monitoring and alarm.
• 30W available for each fan control channel.
• Fan speed control to zero RPM.
• High quality VFD display.
• Display off sleep mode.
• Application: Fan control for 5.25” PC bay.
• Number of channels: 3 fans, 3 temperatures.
• Fan voltage control: DC 0-12V (±10%).
• Max load: Max 2.5A (Per channel).
• Screen size: 56 x 24.5mm.
• Fan speed display: 0000 - 9999 RPM.
• Temperature display: 0°C - 100°C ( 32°F - 199,9°F ).
• Knobs length: 10.2mm.
• Input voltage: DC 5V, DC12V.
• Dimensions: 148.5 x 41.5 x 88mm.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 5th Mar 2007
Anybody who has been near their share of computer systems will appreciate that not all systems make the same amount of noise. There are a number of reasons for why this is so. Firstly, a computer makes noise for different reasons. Generally, anything mechanical is going to make noise.