The MPD26 is a MIDI-over-USB pad controller with genuine MPC pads. It's perfect for producers, programmers, musicians and DJs. Its blend of intuitive MPC controls and technologies meshes with easy USB connectivity to bring the feel of classic beat making to the world of computer music production.
• Access 64 samples on 16 pressure and velocity-sensitive MPC pads with four banks each.
• MPC technologies include Note Repeat, Swing, 16 Level, Full Level, and Tap Tempo.
• Control virtually any 12 software parameters on assignable Q-Link knobs and faders.
• Dedicated transport controls transmit MMC and MIDI to DAW and sequencing applications.
• MIDI output over USB and traditional DIN MIDI I/O for controlling software and hardware.
• Backlit, easy-to-read screen.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Akai MPD26 USB-Midi Controller, 6 Faders, 6 Knobs, 16 Pads, Transport Controls, LCD Screen . Please choose from the list below.