The EIE is all about plug and play convenience. With the EIE table-top USB audio interface from Akai Professional, you can connect virtually any musical instrument or piece of production gear to your computer. With three convenient USB inputs in addition to its main USB port, EIE enables you to connect controllers, hard drives or any other peripheral to your computer when native ports may be limited. This compact, 16-bit recording interface contains high-quality components including nickel-plated input jacks, analogue-style VU meters and a rugged aluminium casing for a powerful, professional, portable audio solution.
• Record and playback 16-bit, 2-channel audio via USB.
• Plug-and-play operation, no driver installation required.
• Four XLR-¼" combo jacks with phantom power and gain control.
• Four nickel-plated ¼" outputs for two separate monitoring systems.
• Two classic, high-quality VU level meters with switchable sources.
• Three additional USB ports for connecting other devices through to a computer.
• 5 Pin DIN MIDI Interface.
• Headphone output with switchable source and direct monitoring dial.
• Table-top, solid construction with a great-looking, classic design.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Akai EIE I/O - USB 1.1, 44.1 kHz, 16 Bit, 4 Mic Pre's , 4 / 4 Analogue I/O . Please choose from the list below.