AJA 4K2HD 4K/UHD to HD-SDI Down Conversion Mini Converter
AJA 4K2HD 4K/UHD to HD-SDI and HDMI Down Mini Converter, 3G/HD/SD-SDI/4xBNC Input, 3G/HD/SD-SDI/HDMI Output
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Real time downconversion
4K2HD uses real time processing and AJA’s high-quality scaling algorithms to downconvert professional 4K or UHD signals using 4 × SDI connections to HD resolution, producing fantastic-looking HD images for on set monitoring or direct-to-air broadcast.
Simultaneous HD-SDI and HDMI outputs
4K2HD’s HD-SDI and HDMI outputs are live all the time, allowing use of both professional SDI monitors as well as low-cost HDMI monitors simultaneously. No matter what monitors you have on hand, 4K2HD can use them for on the spot 4K viewing.
High frame rate support
Many 4K productions are opting for higher frame rates of 50 and 60fps. 4K2HD supports high frame rate (HFR) 4K inputs and converts the HD output to a matching frame rate for accurate viewing so what you shoot is what you see.
4K2HD can be configured to extract an HD resolution center cut from the 4K input. This provides a one-to-one pixel image that can be used to check focus on 4K shoots without the need for a full 4K monitor.
• 4K (4096x2160) and UltraHD (3840x2160) support
• Downconversion for supporting 4K on HD-SDI and HDMI devices
• Simultaneous HD-SDI and HDMI output
• Aspect ratio conversion from full 4K to HD
• Supports 4K/UHD 50/60fps high-framerate input formats
• Configurable via AJA MiniConfig software for Mac and PC
• Uses 5-20VDC power (DWP-U-R1 universal power supply included)
• 5-year warranty
USB and MiniConfig Support
AJA’s free MiniConfig software can be used with any USB-enabled AJA Mini-Converter and provides an easy-to-use graphical interface with detailed information about the current input and output formats. Control all the parameters of any supported AJA Mini-Converter as well as loading firmware updates from AJA that add new features and functionality.
Universal Power Supply
All AJA Mini-Converters ship with a Universal Power Supply that includes international plug connections for use around the world.
Compact and Portable
AJA Mini-Converters are small enough to fit behind a monitor, in the back of a rack or directly on a camera rig. A locking power connector can't accidentally pull loose and an optional P-TAP power cable allows for battery power in remote locations. Features Input Formats
4K Inputs supported:
4 x 1.5GHz SDI:
• 4 x 1920x1080p, 4:2:2, 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
• 4 x 1920x1080PsF, 4:2:2, 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
• 4 x 2048x1080p, 4:2:2, 23.98, 24
• 4 x 2048x1080PsF, 4:2:2, 23.98, 24
2 x dual-stream 3GHz SDI (level B):
• 2 x 2 x 1920x1080p, 4:2:2, 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
• 2 x 2 x 1920x1080PsF, 4:2:2, 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
• 2 x 2 x 2048x1080p, 4:2:2, 23.98, 24
• 2 x 2 x 2048x1080PsF, 4:2:2, 23.98, 24
4 x 3GHz SDI:
• 4 x 1920x1080p, 4:2:2, 50, 59.94, 60
• 4 x 1920x1080p, 4:4:4, 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
• 4 x 1920x1080PsF, 4:4:4, 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
• 4 x 2048x1080p, 4:4:4, 23.98, 24
• 4 x 2048x1080PsF, 4:4:4, 23.98, 24
HD Inputs supported (4:2:2 if Single Link or 4:4:4 if Dual Link)
• 720p 50, 59.94
• 720p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94
• 1080i 25, 29.97, 30
• 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 50, 59.94, 60
• 1080PsF 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 50, 59.94, 60
SD Inputs Supported:
• 3G, HD, and SD-SDI (auto-selected), 4x BNC
• 3G, HD, and SD-SDI, 1x BNC
• HDMI v1.4, 30/36 bits per pixel, RGB or YUV
• HDMI Standard Type A connector
• SDI embedded audio, 24-bit, 8-channel
• SDI embedded audio, 24-bit, 8-channel
• HDMI embedded audio, 24-bit, 8-channel
• +5VDC Regulated, 3 Watts, Power Supply Required (included with purchase)
• 5.76” x 4.02” x 0.90” (146 × 102 × 23 mm)
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months