Thunder X3 TM60 Aerocool Gaming Mouse with 16000 DPI and Programmable Software
To further enhance your gaming experience, a downloadable software allows you to program macros, customise buttons including speed and X/Y values and save up to three different profiles. Customise the backlight on the mouse with 16.8 million colours to choose from. An interchangeable panel is also included with the mouse so you can switch to the slip proof surface or utilize the ring finger rest. The choice is yours.
Features • 9800 Sensor - The 9800 chip set provides enhanced features such as a variable frame rate, programmable resolution, angle turn ability, X-Y axis independent resolution, programmable angle snap plus configurable sleep and wake up time to suit various gamers preferences. This gaming sensor is designed to achieve optimum performance during gaming sessions.
• Switches - The Omron mechanical switch is excellent for its reliability and has a lifetime of 10 million clicks. It produces a subtle click sound at a gentle press of the mouse button while delivering quick and responsive results.
• Wheel - Just as important as switches, the TM60 scroll wheel can turn hundreds of millions of times in its lifespan for going through lengthy websites and documents, as well as for gaming. Whether it is to scope, throw a grenade or zoom in on the battlefield, you need to be highly robust for heavy duty precision scrolling.
• Material - TM60 features a soft-touch paint on the top part of the mouse that gives the user a smooth and pleasant rubbery touch while holding the mouse and at the same time it will help avoid slipperiness from the sweat of the palm especially during gaming sessions.
• Connector and Cable - The gold-plated USB connector ensures that the connector will be corrosion-free and maintain the quality of the data transmission. The braided cable sleeving also nicely hides away the ugly wires and makes sure there is no cable entanglement during game play.
• Teflon Feet - The professional teflon feet is to ensure a perfect and smooth glide on any surface with precision tracking. It also ensures no scratching on either the mouse or the surface as it wears down in the long term. An extra set of teflon feet is included to maximise the value of this mouse.
• Scroller - Repetitive scrolling during intensive game play sometimes may cause stress and discomfort to the finger tip and the joint. The scroller of the TM60 was purposely designed to have the width of the scroller wheel up to 10mm wide with a robust pattern design on the rubber ring to make sure the finger tip can steadily scroll with a firm grasp on the wheel surface.
• Pro-eSport - An outstanding professional e-Sport Gaming grade mouse headed by an ultra-precise 16000dpi laser sensor ensures all mouse movements are transmitted lag-free with incredible accuracy.
• Aluminum Base - The hair-brushed aluminum base not only is part of the overall aesthetic of the TM60 but very importantly it is acting as a counterweight. It is especially important when it comes to fast maneuvering during games it helps to keep the mouse in contact with the surface.
|Mouse Model||Aerocool TM60|
|Ideal Game Genres|
|No. of Buttons||5|
|Features & Functions||
|DPI Adjustment||Selectable DPI|
|LED Lighting Colour||RGB (16.8M Colours)|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
|Dimensions||78 x 38 x 125 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited
Date Issued: 29th Jul 2009
Today's computer mice come in a variety of flavours, including mechanical, optical, laser and BlueTrack. This TekSpek explains what each variety has to offer.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.