Thunder X3 TM50 by Aerocool Gaming Mouse with Memory and Programmable Software
Aerocool X3 TM50 Gaming Mouse, RGB Back-Lit, 1500/3000/6000/10000dpi, Omron Switches, Wired, USB, 5 Buttons
By DPD On 23rd Jul 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
To further enhance your gaming experience, a downloadable software allows you to program macros, customise buttons including speed and X/Y values and save up to three different profiles. Customise the backlight on the mouse with 16.8 million colours to choose from. An interchangeable panel is included with the mouse either switch to the slip proof surface or utilize the ring finger rest. The choice is yours.
Plan and execute the next world domination from the comfort of your desk. Features • 3310 Sensor - Housed in the heart of the TM50 the AVAGO-3310 is the perfect chip for optical navigation sensor. It is capable of high-speed motion detection typically at 60ips and acceleration up to 20g. The precision of movements means never miss a hit while gaming.
• Switches - The Omron mechanical switch is excellent for its reliability and has a lifetime of 10 million clicks. It produces a subtle click sound at a gentle press of the mouse button and deliveries quick and responsive results.
• Wheel - Just as important as switches, the TM50 scroll wheel can turn hundreds of millions of times in its lifespan for going through lengthy websites and documents, as well as for gaming. Whether it is to scope, throw a grenade or zoom in on the battlefield, you need to be highly robust for heavy duty precision scrolling.
• Material - TM50 features a soft-touch paint on the top part of the mouse that give the user a smooth and pleasant rubbery touch while holding the mouse and at the same time it will help avoid slipperiness from the sweat of the palm especially during long gaming sessions.
• Connector and Cable - The gold-plated USB connector ensures that the connector will be corrosion-free while maintaining the quality of the data transmission. The braided cable sleeving also nicely hides away the ugly wires and make sure there is no cable entanglement during game play.
• Teflon Feet - The professional teflon feet is to ensure a perfect and smooth glide on any surface with precision tracking. It also ensures no scratching on either the mouse or surface as it wears down in the long term. An extra set of teflon feet is included to maximise the value of this mouse.
• Scroller - Repetitive scrolling during intensive game play sometimes may cause stress and discomfort to the finger tip and the joint. The scroller of the TM50 was purposely designed to have the width of the scroller wheel up to 10mm wide with a robust pattern design on the rubber ring to make sure the finger tip can steadily scroll with a firm grasp on the wheel surface.
• Shape - When we designed this mouse we tested some of the most popular mice in the market and studied the contour and the touch. As a result we have designed this mouse that it fits in your hand perfectly and comfortably especially during long hours of work or while during marathon gaming sessions.
• Aluminium Base - The hair-brushed aluminium base not only is part of the overall aesthetic of the TM50 but very importantly it is acting as a counterweight. It is especially important when it comes to fast manoeuvring during games it helps to keep the mouse in contact with the surface.
|Mouse Model||Aerocool TM50|
|Ideal Game Genres|
|No. of Buttons||5|
|Features & Functions||
|DPI Adjustment||Selectable DPI|
|LED Lighting Colour||RGB (16.8M Colours)|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
|Dimensions||78 x 38 x 125 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited
Date Issued: 29th Jul 2009
Today's computer mice come in a variety of flavours, including mechanical, optical, laser and BlueTrack. This TekSpek explains what each variety has to offer.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.