Features • Solidly constructed chassis interior (0.7mm SPCC)
• Supports CPU cooler max. height up to 186mm(without fans on side panel)
• Supports Long VGA Cards up to 310mm.
• Includes 1 x 12cm Black fan at rear and 1 x 20cm LED fan in front.
• Top panel flaps can be opened or closed to control air flow more efficiently. Dust filter for PSU .
• Includes 1 x external 2.5" HDD docking on top panel for easy access.
• Includes two fan controller knobs each controls fan/s up to 25W.
• Install up to 9 fans!
• Includes antivibration pads for HDDs and PSU.
• Cable Routing Management holes with high-end rubber grommets to protect your cables.
• USB3.0 >USB2.0 adaptor included.
• Pre-drilled CPU holes for easy mounting and removable of CPU cooler.
• Support water cooling.
• 2 x USB3.0 and Audio/Mic ports are easily accessible from top panel.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.