Aerocool X-Predator II White PC Gaming Case with Window
Aerocool X-Predator II White Full Tower Computer Chassis, With Window, 5x 140mm Fans, USB 3.0, White
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Top panel also supports the installation of either a 240mm or 280mm water-cooling system
• Supports high - end graphic cards up to 465mm
• Supports max. CPU cooler height of 170mm
• Supports max. PSU length of 220mm
• Removable PSU dust filter for easy cleaning
• Shock-proof rubber for PSU
• Pre-drilled holes with rubber gromets for cable management to reduce cable mess
• Supports up to 8 x 3.5" HDD or 8 x 2.5" HDD/SSD installation with HDD trays
• 4 x USB 2.0 / 2 x USB 3.0 / HD Audio+Mic
• Large acrylic side window for clear viewing of chassis interior
• Includes 1 x external HDD docking on top panel for easy access
• Includes two fan controllers each controls fan/s up to 7W
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.