VS-92 Black Mid tower USB 3.0 PC Gaming Case from Aerocool
Aerocool VS-92 Gaming Computer Chassis, Mid-Tower, mATX/ATX, 2x USB 3.0, Side Window, w/o PSU, Black
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Includes Temperature VFD display – shows system temperature.
• Install up to 12 fans – Superb Airflow.
• Includes USB3.0 internal connectors x 2 + Audio (HD) + Mic.
• Includes 1 x 12cm Black fan (back).
• All Black interior for the Black version and All White interior for the White version.
• Includes Dust Filter for PSU.
• Includes 3 sets of ODD screw-less kit.
• Includes 6 units of Multi-purpose adaptors – can be use to install HDD (2.5", 3.5", SSD) or as a fan adaptor.
• w/ Cable routing management.
• w/ Pre-drilled CPU holes for easy mounting and removable of CPU cooler.
• Pre-drilled water-cooling holes with rubber protection.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.