• Supports longer high-end VGA cards up to 295 mm.
• Supports 9 x 5.25" bays and maximum 4 x 2.5"/3.5" HDDs (internal) with HDD convertor bracket.
• Anti-vibration pad included to dampen PSU vibration.
• Each HDD bracket can mount a 12cm fan to cool each individually.
• “Easy-install” screw-less kits for the 5.25” devices.
• 1 x USB2.0 + 1 x USB3.0 and Audio/Mic ports are easily accessible.
• CPU hole is pre-drilled on the Motherboard for easy access to cooler installation.
• Cable management holes are pre-drilled with high end rubber protection.
• Dust filter included to prevent dust entering from the bottom of case.
• Supports water-cooling
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.