Aerocool Tor Pro Full Tower with 2 x 140mm Aerocool Edge 14 Fans, Bundle
Aerocool Tor Pro RGB Tempered Glass Mid-Tower & 2 x 140mm Aerocool Edge 14 ARGB Fans Bundle
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£99.98|
|Total inc. interest:||£104.09|
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£99.98|
|Total inc. interest:||£107.69|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 21st Oct 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Aerocool Tor Pro Tempered Glass RGB Full Tower
High-Performance Full Tower case with a full tempered glass left side panel and front panel to showcase the inside of your rig. Comes equipped with three 140mm Edge addressable RGB fans in the front panel and one 140mm Edge addressable RGB fan in the rear of the case. Addressable RGB fans can be controlled using one of three ways: RGB LED control button on top of the case, RGB remote control or addressable RGB motherboard. Includes a to-port hub with PWM control functions.
120mm Aerocool Edge 14 ARGB Fan
140mm fan with 6-Pin connector featuring a stylish RGB LED Dual Slim Ring Lighting design. Access 16.8 million colours using compatible Addressable RGB motherboards including ASUS Aura Sync, MSI Mystic Light Sync, and Gigabyte RGB Fusion. Comes with a 6-Pin adapter cable to connect your fan with compatible Addressable RGB motherboards.
Aerocool Tor Pro Tempered Glass RGB Full Tower Features:
• Addressable RGB Compatible: Take full control of your addressable RGB fans using any one of three ways: RGB LED control button on top of the case. Convenient RGB remote control. Addressable RGB motherboard.
• Four Addressable RGB Fans Included: Comes equipped with three 140mm Edge addressable RGB fans in the front and one 140mm Edge addressable RGB fan in the rear of the case. Featuring a stylish Edge design, these fans add a whole new element of flair to your rig.
• 10-Port RGB Control Hub: Features a 10-port hub with PWM control functions and allows you to connect up to 10 addressable RGB fans and any other third-party LED accessories. Motherboard connector supports addressable RGB motherboards (Asus Aura Sync, MSI Mystic Light Sync, and Gigabyte RGB Fusion).
• High-End Motherboard Support: With support for E-ATX motherboards, this case is built for maximum performance.
• Built For High Performance: Supports E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards. Supports CPU coolers up to 189mm. Supports high-end graphics cards up to 383mm.
• Flaunt Your Rig: Comes equipped with beautifully crafted, full tempered glass side and front panels to properly showcase the inside of your rig.
• Air Cooling: Supports air cooling in the front, top, rear of the case and the side of the PSU cage to enhance cooling performance. Front: 120mm x 4 or 140mm x 3 or 200mm x 2 (Includes 140mm addressable RGB fans x 3), rear: 120mm x 2 or 140mm x 2 (Includes 140mm addressable RGB fan x 1), bottom: 120mm x 3 or 140mm x 2 (optional) and PSU: 120mm x 3 or 140mm x 2 (optional).
• Liquid Cooling: Supports liquid cooling in the front, rear, bottom of the case and the side of the PSU cage for maximum efficiency cooling. Front: 360mm/480mm radiator (optional), rear: 240mm/280mm radiator (optional), bottom: 240mm/280mm radiator (optional, fan + radiator: thickness<52mm) and PSU: 240mm/280mm Radiator (optional)
• Cooling For Your Graphics Card: Supports graphics card cooling: 120mm x 3 or 140mm x 2 fans for superior VGA cooling.
• Convenient Access To Your Media: Quick and easy access to LED control button, 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, HD audio, mic ports and power button.
• Storage Capability: Supports up to 2 x 3.5” HDDs (Compatible with 2.5? HDD/SSD) and 4 x 2.5” HDDs/SSDs (2 x 2.5” and 2 x 2.5”/3.5”).
• Easy Maintenance: Removable dust filters on the top and bottom of the case for fast and convenient cleaning.
Aerocool Edge 14 140mm Square ARGB Case Fan Features:
• Access 16.8 million colours using compatible Addressable RGB motherboards including ASUS Aura Sync, MSI Mystic Light Sync, and Gigabyte RGB Fusion using Addressable RGB adapter cable.
• Comes with a 6-Pin adapter cable to connect your fan with compatible Addressable RGB motherboards.
• Features a stylish RGB LED Dual Lighting design to add extra flair to your rig.
• 140mm fan equipped with curved blades that increase air pressure, maximizing cooling performance and minimizing air resistance and noise.
• Anti-vibration pads absorb and dampen vibrations caused by fan rotation.
• 24 LEDs ensure complete evenness and uniformity in colour and brightness.
|Core Chassis Specifications|
|Case Edition||Tor Pro|
|Case Form Factor||Full Tower|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|I/O, Bays & Expansion|
|Front/Side/Top Panel I/O||
|Standard Expansion Slots||9|
|Vertical Expansion Slots|
|Fans & Filters|
|Fans Included||6 x 140mm w/ Addressable RGB LEDs|
|Liquid Cooling Support|
|Front Radiator Compatibility||1 x 360mm|
|Top Radiator Compatibility|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility||1 x 240/280mm|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility||1 x 240/280mm|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||189 mm|
|Max GPU Card Length||383 mm|
|Cable Routing Space||32|
|Window Construction||Tempered Glass|
|LED Lighting Functionality|
|LED Lighting Emitters||Included LED Fan/s|
|LED Lighting Colour||RGB|
|LED Lighting Support & Control|
|Power Supply Compatibility|
|PSU Wattage (If Included)|
|PSU 80+ Rating (If Included)|
|PSU Mounting Location||Bottom Mount, Rear|
|Max PSU Length|
|Chassis Physical Specifications|
|Chassis Contruction Materials||SPCC|
|Dimensions||236 x 550 x 425 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||11 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.