Thunder X3 Aerocool TK25 Programable Gaming Keyboard with 3 Colour LED
Aerocool TK25 Thunder X3 Keyboard, 3 Colour Back-Lit Keys, Wired, USB, 1000Hz Report, Anti-Ghosting, 5 Macro Keys, Black
Accidental spills won’t bother you as you can now game stress-free, the splash-proof design keeps most liquids away from the interior electronics of the keyboard, just wipe dry and continue gaming. The TK25 offers the gamer a 26-key-press anti-ghosting ability covering most major game titles and a wrist-rest makes it easier to place your palm and wrists at a comfortable angle preventing long-term stress injuries stemming from long hours of gaming. For the gaming room or the office, plan and execute the next world domination from the comfort of your desk.
Features • Polling Rate - With 1000Hz, the TK25 offers the highest possible polling rate in the market today, which means it takes just 1 millisecond of communication between a TK25 and the computer. This is definitely fast and accurate especially during gaming sessions.
• Anti-Ghosting - Imagine playing your favourite video game and not being able to, say, run diagonal or fire your weapon at the same time! (say pressing A, W, and G simultaneously)! The TK25 offers a 26-key-press anti-ghosting ability which means you are totally free when you play your games!
• Splash-Proof Design - No more worries about accidentally splashing water onto your keyboard! The TK25 keyboard structure is specially designed so that the water will seep out of the interior without damaging the electronic part. Just wipe it dry and continue with whatever you were doing!
• Multiple Profiles - The TK25 allows you to save up to 3 profiles giving you total control with the convenient and instantaneous command executions when playing different games.
• Membrane Keyboard - An extremely reliable membrane keyboard with its life cycle reaching up to 20 million keystrokes, the TK25 delivers the precision, speed and performance.
• Additional Macro Keys - The TK25 is designed with additional macro keys along the left that are easily programmable and within a quick reach. This way, you never have to mess up any key binds on the keyboard itself and be assured you have all the commands you need close at hand.
• Wrist Rest - The injected ABS wrist rest area is designed with a subtle texture so that when playing long session games or just simply working your nights away, your wrist is placed at a comfortable angle and it can help to prevent repetitive stress injuries and even carpal tunnel syndrome.
• Gaming Font - TK25 is a hi-tech gaming keyboard with a styled design and to go without saying it the font is specially designed and unique to couple with the keyboard design itself.
• Fun Keys - You are free to swap the W A S D keys with the arrow keys for your personal liking in order to maximise your gaming experience.
|Keyboard Model||TK25 Thunder X3|
|Form Factor||Standard Full Size|
|Macro Keys||5 Dedicated|
|Macro Recording Method|
|Win Lock Key||No|
|LED Lighting Colour||N/A|
|Keyboard Backlighting Functions||N/A|
|On-board Memory Size|
|Other Keyboard Features|
|Language||English (UK) Language|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
|Dimensions||480 x 34 x 230 mm (WxHxD)|
|Mouse Specifications (If Included)|
|Number of Buttons|
|Scroll Wheel Tilt Function||No|
|Mouse Battery Type|
|Other Accessories (If Included)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 2nd Jan 2015
This TekSpek guides you through the important considerations when purchasing a mechanical keyboard.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.