Aerocool Syclone II Gaming Case Mid Tower Black No PSU
Aerocool Syclone II Gaming Mid Tower Performance Case Screwless Black/Blue Interior Blue LED Fan w/o PSU
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The Syclone II case has been designed to be user friendly with its great expandability and versatility. The screw-less feature and pre-drilled holes on the motherboard tray for cable routing make this chassis a joy to work with. The pre-drilled cable routing holes are also protected by high quality rubber to prevent cable damages from sharp edges. A CPU cut-out is also pre-drilled on the motherboard tray for ease of CPU cooler installation and removal.
This chassis offers plenty of space for installation of components. Behind the front door are four 5.25" drive bays with one of them having an adaptor to allow for a 3.5"device to be installed. Inside the chassis are six 3.5" drive bays that are ideal for 3.5 or 2.5" HDD/SSDs. The chassis is deep enough to accommodate long graphics cards up to 400mm in length (when the middle HDD cage is removed). With the middle HDD cage installed, the chassis can support cards up to 290mm.
To keep temperatures down there are three locations for installing case fans. At the front of the case there is a 140mm LED fan (supplied). This brings cool air into the case and helps to aid HDD cooling. At the rear of the case is a 120mm LED fan (supplied) which extracts the warm air from inside the chassis. Finally the side panel also has room for a 120mm or 140mm fan (not supplied). This fan can be used as an exhaust or an intake fan. Features • High Performance "Mid-Tower" for gamers and enthusiasts.
• Solidly constructed chassis - - The chassis is solidly constructed by 0.6mm SECC Japanese steel
• Unique and Attractive Internal Color Combination - Not only the chassis is beautifully finished in All Black (both interior and exterior), the PCI covers, MB Plate, Removable HDD cage and screw-less kits are high-lighted in Blue (Syclone II Black) or Red (Syclone II Red) colors to make the case UNIQUE and stands out from the others.
• High-End Graphic Card Support (up to 400mm) - Supports Longer high-end VGA cards up to 280mm. The Middle HDD Cage is removable Once the middle HDD cage is removed the chassis can support VGA cards up to 400mm.
• High Expandability - Supports 4 x 5.25" external devices, 6 x 3.5" HDDs (internal) and 1 x 3.5" external device (with the converter) such as a Floppy drive or a Card Reader.
• Ease of Installation - New "Easy-Install" screw-less kits are included for the 5.25" devices and HDDs. The HDD cage is also rotated 90 degrees for easy installation of HDDs.
• Easy Access Top I/O Ports - 2 x USBs, Audio/Mic (AC 97 + HD audio) and E-SATA ports are located on the top panel for easy access.
• Smart Cable Management - "Cable routing is pre-drilled on the MB so users can hide cables behind the MB tray. The pre-drilledholes are also protected by top quality rubber to prevent cuts or damages to the cable from sharp edges".
• Dust Protection - Includes removable bottom PSU dust filters to prevent dust entering your computer.
• Mesh PCI cover - Includes Blue (Syclone II Black) or Red Metal Mesh PCI covers (Syclone II Red) for better ventilation.
• Bottom PSU position - the bottom PSU location enables PSUs to suck in cold air and provide better air flow for your system.
• Water-cooling Support - water-cooling holes are pre-drilled to support water-cooling systems.
• Easy Cooler Assembly - CPU hole is pre-drilled on the MB plate for simple cooler assembly and removable.
• Transparent Side Window with the option to install 1 x 12cm or 14cm fans !!
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months