Aerocool Strike-X Air Open Frame PC Case with 20cm upto E-ATX No PSU
There are 5 people viewing this productDelivery options £11.50 By DPD On 21st Feb 2017 DPD Delivered to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window. £9.58 Collect from local shops UPS and DPD Pickup Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores. Free Collect Instore Q-Collect Place your order online and collect from our Bolton store with Q-Collect. Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout ScanProtect protection ScanProtect Protect against installation damage for 28 days.More
The new Strike-X AIR is a brand new PC open case concept fully developed by Aerocools design team that will make using the PC a brand new experience. Its open structure is designed in a way so that it is easy to access the internal components making it extremely to install and/or uninstall components.
The supplied 200mm red LED fan can be positioned in three different ways depending on the desired cooling and installed components. For maximum cooling the closed location is recommended because it puts the 200mm fan as close to the motherboard as possible. The only downside with this is that it limits the maximum height of the CPU cooler that can be used. Positioning the fan in any of the other two locations would virtually remove this limitation.
No matter what type of user you are and which components you decide to install in the Strike-X AIR chassis, its guaranteed to turn heads as there is no other case on the market that comes close to the uniqueness of this chassis. The chassis is in limited supply so dont delay, get one today and be the envy of your friends!
• State of the art Open Frame PC case design for all PC users!
• Excellent cooling performance for gamers and enthusiast.
• Ideal case for engineers and reviewers for benchmark testing.
• Solidly constructed "ALL BLACK" chassis interior of 0.7mm SECC Japanese Steel w/PCI plate and mesh highlighted in red.
• Supports longer high-end VGA cards up to 330 mm.
• Supports 3 x 5 1/4" bays and 3 x 2.5"/3.5" HDDs (hot-swap)
• Removable ODD cage for easy ODD installation
• 3 x SATA extension cables included
• 1 x USB 3.0 + 3 x USB 2.0 and Audio/Mic ports are easily accessible from the front panel.
• Pre-drilled holes for cable management with high-end rubber protection to help tidy up the cable mess.
• CPU holes is pre-drilled on the MB plate for ease of CPU cooler assembly.
• Includes anti-vibration pad to protect your PSU from shock.
• Supports the latest XL-ATX MB such as Gigabytes latest X58-UD9 Motherboard and also has 10 PCI slots to support Quad VGA cards.
• Water-cooling holes are pre-drilled to support water-cooling systems!!
• 1 x 20cm RED LED top fan included.
• 1 x 12cm RED LED fan for HDD cooling included.
Features Form Factor: Open Frame
Motherboard Support: ATX, Micro ATX, Extended ATX
PSU Support: Standard ATX, Micro ATX, Extended ATX
Gaming Case: Yes
Water Cooling Ready: No
Dimensions: 613mm x 340mm x 535mm (W x H x D)
Packaging Dimensions: 695mm x 410mm x 625mm (W x H x D)
Body Material: 0.7mm SECC Metal
Front Bezel Material: Plastic and Metal
Side Panel: Plastic and Metal
External Bays: 3 x 5.25” External
Internal Bays: 3 x 3.5” Internal
3 x 2.5” Internal
Drive Bay Notes: Supports Total of 3 x 3.5"/2.5" Maximum At Once
Expansion Slots: 10 x Full Size
Cooling Front: None
Cooling Top: 1 x 20cm Red LED Fan Included
Cooling Rear: None
Cooling Side: 1 x 12cm Side Fan Included - to the side of the HDD Rack for Direct HDD Cooling
Cooling Bottom: None
IO Ports: 1 x USB 3.0
3 x USB 2.0
3 x E-SATA
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
Front Bezel Colour: Black/Red
Body Colour: Black/Red
System Cabinet Features:
PSU Included: No
Net Weight (KGs): 6.35 KGs
|Case Form Factor|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|Front/ Side/ Top Panel||
|Front Radiator Compatibility|
|Top Radiator Compatibility|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Power Supply Form Factor|
|Max PSU Length|
|Max CPU Cooler Height|
|Max VGA Card Length|
|Dimensions||613 x 340 x 535 mm (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||6.35 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.