Aerocool Strike-X Advance Gaming Case
This case offers great flexibility for great expansion with excellent cooling ability. With the HDD converters included in this case, user can easily install up to 7 x 2.5" HDDs or 3.5" HDDs. And furthermore, each converter also acts as a fan bracket for a 12cm fan to be mounted at the opposite side of the HDD to cool the heat that HDD generates.
Moreover, the converters can also be mounted vertically to the front of chassis with a 12cm fan installed to draw in cool air to force out the heat to the rear of chassis.
If you are concerned with the heat issue in a PC case and yet want to keep the expansion ability, Strike-X Advance is the case of your choice.
Features • High performance "Mid-Tower" for gamers and enthusiast.
• Aggressive "X" concept design case - a gamers dream!
• Supports longer high-end VGA cards up to 295 mm.
• Supports 9 x 5.25" bays and maximum 6 x 2.5"/3.5" HDDs (internal) with HDD convertor bracket.
• Anti-vibration pad included to dampen PSU vibration.
• Each HDD bracket can mount a 12cm fan to cool HDD individually.
• “Easy-install" screw-less kits for the 5.25" devices.
• 1 x USB2.0 + 1 x USB3.0 and Audio/Mic ports are easily accessible from the top of case.
• CPU hole is pre-drilled on the Motherboard for easy access to cooler installation.
• Cable management holes are pre-drilled with high end rubber protection.
• Dust filter included to prevent dust entering from the bottom of case.
• Supports water-cooling
• Supports 1 x SSD
|Case Form Factor|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|Front/ Side/ Top Panel||1 x USB 3.0|
|Front Radiator Compatibility|
|Top Radiator Compatibility|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Power Supply Form Factor|
|Max PSU Length|
|Max CPU Cooler Height|
|Max VGA Card Length|
|Dimensions||190 x 465 x 490 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||6.35 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.