Aerocool QS183 Black Micro ATX Case With USB 3.0, Card Reader
Features • Pre-drilled holes for cable management.
• Supports high-end graphics cards up to 320mm.
• Supports both mini-ITX and micro ATX motherboard.
• Supports up to 3 fans for maximum cooling.
• Includes USB2.0 interface and an SD/micro SD card reader.
• Removable dust filter for better maintenance.
• USB3.0 x 2, HD Audio & Mic.
• Supports up to two 3.5” HDDs/SSDs or your choice of three 2.5” HDDs/SSDs with shock-proof rubber pads on the tray.
|Case Form Factor||MicroATX|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|Material||SECC / Plastic|
|Front/ Side/ Top Panel||
|Fans Included||1 x 80mm|
|Front Radiator Compatibility|
|Top Radiator Compatibility|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Power Supply Form Factor||ATX|
|Max PSU Length|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||150 mm|
|Max VGA Card Length||320 mm|
|Dimensions||170 X 355 335 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||2.7 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.