Aerocool Project 7 3x P7 F12 Fans 16.8 Million Colour RGB & P7H1 Hub Kit
The P7-F12 blade fins direct airflow to increase air pressure for maximum cooling performance, have reduced air resistance and generate minimal noise thanks to the anti-vibration pads that absorb and dampen vibrations caused by fan rotation in the PC. The fan blades are removable with just a push for easier access to clear dust build up or to individually clean each fan without opening your entire front panel on the PC.
The P7-H1 software is compatible with Windows 7 and newer versions. There are multiple ways to install the hub inside the case using either a Velcro strap, screws or zip ties.
Up to eight individual hubs (P7-H1) can be connected and identified with the built-in switch board through a single motherboard.
Compatible with the Following Cases and the P7-H1 RGB Hub
The Aerocool P7 Cooling RGB Fans are compatible with the following cases and the Aerocool P7-H1 RGB Fan Hub:
• Aero 300 Series
• Aero 500 Series
• Aero 800 Series
• Aero 1000 Series
• Cruise Star
• Cyber X Series
• P7C0 Series
• P7C1 Pro Series
• LS5200 Series
• SI 5100 Series
• Aerocool P7-H1 RGB Fan Hub
Features • The fans are compatible with RGB MBs: Access 16.8 million colours with RGB 4-pin using P7-H1 RGB Fan Hub or other compatible motherboards including Asus Aura, MSI’s Mystic Light Sync and Gigabyte RGB Fusion.
• Fans maximise performance and generate minimal noise: Fan blade fins direct airflow to increase air pressure for maximum cooling performance and reduce air resistance and minimise noise.
• Anti-vibration pads: Anti-Vibration pads absorb and dampen vibrations caused by fan rotation.
• Removable fan blades: Removable fan blades for easier access to clear dust build up.
• Hub syncs RGB products: Synchronise all Aerocool RGB products and other RGB 4-pin compatible products.
• Hub outputs up to 24W: Both LED outputs collectively support up to 24 Watts.
• Hub controls up to five fans: Controls up to five fans compatible with both 4-pin and 3-pin connectors.
• 8 hubs connect to a MB: Up to eight individual hubs (P7-H1) can be connected and identified with the built-in switch board through a single motherboard.
• Hub works with Win 7 and newer: The P7-H1 RGB Fan Hub software is compatible with Window 7 and newer versions.
• Ways to install the hub: Multiple ways to install the hub inside the case using Velcro strap, screws or zip ties.
|Individual Fan Specifications|
|Fan Depth||25 mm|
|Fan Speed||1200 rpm|
|Air Pressure||1.01 mm H2O|
|Sound Level (dB)||14.5 dB|
|Sound Level (Sone)|
|Bearing Type||Hydraulic Bearing|
|Manual Speed Controller||No|
|Fan Fixing||Screw Fixing|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.
Date Issued: 5th Mar 2007
Anybody who has been near their share of computer systems will appreciate that not all systems make the same amount of noise. There are a number of reasons for why this is so. Firstly, a computer makes noise for different reasons. Generally, anything mechanical is going to make noise.