• Supports Long VGA Card up to 293mm.
• Install up to 6 fans including large 18cm fan ¡V Superb Airflow.
• Includes 1 x USB3.0 internal connectors + 1 x USB2.0 + Audio (HD) & Mic.
• Includes 1 x 12cm Black fan (back), 1 x 18cm LED fan (front).
• All Black interior.
• Includes Dust Filter for PSU.
• Includes 4 sets of ODD screw-less kit.
• Includes 5 units of HDD trays - Supports 5 units of 3.5" or 2.5" or SSD drives.
• w/ Cable routing management and rubber grommet protection.
• w/ Pre-drilled CPU holes for easy mounting and removable of CPU cooler.
• Pre-drilled water-cooling holes with rubber protection.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
If you can help me out that would be perfect.