Aerocool GT Advance Gaming Case
• Specially designed front panel power LEDs with style.
• Easy-to-remove bay cover design.
• Accommodates high-end VGA cards up to 400mm.
• Includes 2 sets of ODD screw-less kit.
• 1x12cm fan in front+1x12cm fan at rear.
• USB3.0x1 + USB2.0x1 + audio/mic
• W/cable routing management.
• W/pre-drilled CPU holes for easy mounting and removal of CPU cooler.
• W/Pre-drilled water-cooling holes.
• Includes dust filter for PSU.
|Case Form Factor||Mid Tower|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|Front/ Side/ Top Panel||
|Fans Included||2 x 120mm|
|Front Radiator Compatibility|
|Top Radiator Compatibility|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Power Supply Form Factor|
|Max PSU Length|
|Max CPU Cooler Height|
|Max VGA Card Length|
|Dimensions||180 x 405 x 400 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||3.3 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.