Aerocool Cylon Pro Black RGB LED Mid-Tower & Aerocool Cylon PSU 500w Bundle
Aerocool Cylon Pro RGB Mid-Tower Gaming Case, Tempered Glass & AeroCool Cylon PSU, 500w, 80Plus Bronze Bundle
By DPD On 12th Dec To 16th Dec
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Aerocool Cylon Pro Tempered Glass RGB Midi PC
High-performance Mid-Tower case with elegant backslash RGB LED on the front panel. Strong, angular lines in the front panel deliver a futuristic look and feel. Bring your case to life with 13 lighting modes: 6 RGB flow and 7 static colour modes. Comes with a built-in, vertical cable management panel on the right side of the case to cover cables and give your case interior a cleaner, more organised look. Comes with a full tempered glass side panel to showcase the inside of your rig. Conveniently located LED control switch allows you to adjust your lighting effects to suit your unique style and mood. Supports liquid cooling in the front, top and rear of the case.
Aerocool Cylon 500W Fully Wired 80+ PSU/Power Supply
Up To 85%+ Efficiency
80Plus Bronze Certified for high efficiency performance.
Optimized Fan RPM
Silent 12cm fan with optimized thermal fan speed control. Fan runs at startup speed (less than 800RPM) before reaching 60% load at 25? ambient temperatures.
Convenient Cable Management
Soft, black, flat cables allow for more convenient cable management and easier installation.
Compatible with all Intel form factors up to ATX12V Ver.2.4.
Aerocool Cylon Black RGB LED Mid Tower
• Bring Your Case to Life: Unique RGB LED design on the front panel delivers a stylish look and feel. Bring your case to life with 13 preset lighting modes that can be readily controlled via LED control button. 6 RGB flow modes and 7 static colour modes.
• Full Tempered Glass Side Panel: Comes equipped with a full tempered glass side panel to properly showcase the inside of your rig.
• Dual Chamber Design: Built with a dual chamber design to direct heat away from the main chamber for more effective all-around cooling.
• Air Cooling: Supports air cooling in the front, top and rear of the case to enhance cooling performance. Front: 120mm x 3 or 140mm x 3 (optional), top: 120mm x 2 or 140mm x 2 (optional) and rear: 120mm x 1 (Includes 120mm Black Fan x 1)
• Liquid Cooling: Supports liquid cooling in the front, top and rear of the case for more efficient cooling. Front: 240mm radiator (optional), top: 240mm radiator (optional) and Rear: 120mm radiator (optional).
• Built for High Performance: Supports ATX, Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards, supports CPU coolers up to 167mm and supports high-end graphics cards up to 359mm.
• Convenient Access to Your Media: Quick and easy access to LED control button, 1 x 3.0 USB, 2 x 2.0 USB, HD audio, mic ports and power button.
• Storage Capability: Supports up to 2 x 3.5" HDDs (Compatible with 2.5" HDD/SSD) and 4 x 2.5" HDDs/SSDs (2 x 2.5" and 2 x 2.5"/3.5").
• Easy Maintenance: Removable dust filters on the top and bottom of the case for fast and convenient cleaning.
Aerocool Cylon 500W Fully Wired 80+ Bronze PSU
• 80Plus Bronze Certified for high efficiency performance.
• Silent 12cm fan with optimized thermal fan speed control. Fan runs at startup speed (less than 800RPM) before reaching 60% load at 25? ambient temperatures.
• Compatible with all Intel form factors up to ATX12V Ver.2.4.
• Soft, black, flat cables allow for more convenient cable management and easier installation.
|Core Chassis Specifications|
|Case Form Factor||Mid Tower|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|I/O, Bays & Expansion|
|Front/Side/Top Panel I/O||N/A|
|Standard Expansion Slots||7|
|Vertical Expansion Slots|
|Fans & Filters|
|Liquid Cooling Support|
|Front Radiator Compatibility||1 x 240mm|
|Top Radiator Compatibility||1 x 240mm|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120mm|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||167 mm|
|Max GPU Card Length||359 mm|
|Cable Routing Space||21mm|
|Window Configuration||1 x Main Side|
|Window Construction||Tempered Glass|
|LED Lighting Functionality|
|LED Lighting Emitters|
|LED Lighting Colour||RGB|
|LED Lighting Support & Control|
|Power Supply Compatibility|
|PSU Wattage (If Included)||500 W|
|PSU 80+ Rating (If Included)||80 PLUS Bronze|
|PSU Mounting Location||Bottom Mount, Rear|
|Max PSU Length||180 mm|
|Chassis Physical Specifications|
|Chassis Contruction Materials|
|Dimensions||219x497x440 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||6.6 kg (Approx)|
|Model Number||ACCM-PB10013.11 + ACPW-CN50AKC.11|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.