Aerocool Cylon Black RGB LED Mid Tower & with Aerocool Cylon PSU 500w Bundle
Aerocool Cylon Black RGB LED Mid Tower with Tempered Glass & Aerocool Cylon PSU 500w Bundle
By DPD On 12th Dec To 16th Dec
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Aerocool Cylon Black RGB LED Mid Tower
RGB flow mid-tower case with unique elegant backslash LED across the front panel with 13 lighting modes. Comes with tempered glass side panel and supports liquid cooling. Equipped with additional VGA Fan bracket design for improved cooling for your VGA.
Aerocool Cylon 500W Fully Wired 80+ PSU/Power Supply
Up To 85%+ Efficiency
80Plus Bronze Certified for high efficiency performance.
Optimized Fan RPM
Silent 12cm fan with optimized thermal fan speed control. Fan runs at startup speed (less than 800RPM) before reaching 60% load at 25? ambient temperatures.
Convenient Cable Management
Soft, black, flat cables allow for more convenient cable management and easier installation.
Compatible with all Intel form factors up to ATX12V Ver.2.4.
Aerocool Cylon Black RGB LED Mid Tower
• Unique Front Panel: Elegant backslash LED with 13 lighting modes on front panel. Six RGB flow lighting modes. Seven solid colour modes.
• Tempered Glass Side Panel: Light it up! Showcase your internal gaming rig.
• Convenient Access to Your Media: Supports SD or microSD memory card from the top panel.
• Air Cooling: Supports air cooling on front, top and rear: Room for 120mm fans on the front and top and one included at the back, enhance cooling performance.
• Liquid Cooling: Supports liquid cooling: 120mm radiator in the front panel.
• Cooling for Your Graphics Cards: Supports graphic card cooling: two 120mm fans for superior cooling performance of VGA.
• Built for High Performance: Supports CPU cooler with height up to 155mm. Supports extra long high-end graphics cards up to 371mm.
• Storage Capability: Supports up to two 3.5" HDDs and two 2.5" HDDs/SSDs.
• Easy Maintenance: Removable PSU dust filter and magnetic dust filter on top for easy cleaning.
Aerocool Cylon 500W Fully Wired 80+ Bronze PSU
• 80Plus Bronze Certified for high efficiency performance.
• Silent 12cm fan with optimized thermal fan speed control. Fan runs at startup speed (less than 800RPM) before reaching 60% load at 25? ambient temperatures.
• Compatible with all Intel form factors up to ATX12V Ver.2.4.
• Soft, black, flat cables allow for more convenient cable management and easier installation.
|Core Chassis Specifications|
|Case Form Factor||Mid Tower|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|I/O, Bays & Expansion|
|Front/Side/Top Panel I/O||N/A|
|Drive Bays||1 x 3.5"|
|Standard Expansion Slots||7|
|Vertical Expansion Slots|
|Fans & Filters|
|Liquid Cooling Support|
|Front Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120mm|
|Top Radiator Compatibility|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||155 mm|
|Max GPU Card Length||346 mm|
|Cable Routing Space||20mm|
|Window Configuration||1 x Main Side|
|Window Construction||Tempered Glass|
|LED Lighting Functionality|
|LED Lighting Emitters|
|LED Lighting Colour||RGB|
|LED Lighting Support & Control|
|Power Supply Compatibility|
|PSU Wattage (If Included)||500 W|
|PSU 80+ Rating (If Included)||80 PLUS Bronze|
|PSU Mounting Location||Bottom Mount, Rear|
|Max PSU Length|
|Chassis Physical Specifications|
|Chassis Contruction Materials|
|Dimensions||190x450x413 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||5 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.