Aerocool Aero-1000 Black Case
The accumulation of heat slowing down PC performance, the clusters of cables cause blockage of smooth airflow inside limited chassis space, these are the concerns that lead us to develop PC cases with improved cable management ability, greater expandability to accommodate more hi-end water cooling systems and fans, and most importantly the exterior design that excel in the concept of transporting air from one end to the other.
For gamers and PC enthusiasts, they can finally stop worrying the building up of heat and for ordinary users, they can finally get a feel of what a truly good performance of a PC is.
Features • Superb gaming case solidly built with 0.8mm steel aimed for great airflow performance.
• Screw-less kit for easy ODD installation.
• Specially designed top metal cover with extended depth to easily encompass the entire installation of either 240mm/280mm water cooling system.
• Front panel also supports the installation of either 240mm/280mm water cooling system.
• Bay covers are designed with a simple flip mechanism for easy removal of bay cover without removing the front panel.
• Support hi-end graphic cards up to 410mm.
• Supports max. CPU cooler height of 170mm.
• Supports max. PSU length of 220mm.
• One-push easy removal of front mesh cover design for simple and easy extraction of fan filter for cleaning.
• Magnetic metal mesh sheet on top panel is easy to remove for cleaning and adds style to the chassis.
• Removable PSU dust filter for easy cleaning.
• Shock-proof rubber for 3.5?& 2.5?HDDs and PSU.
• Pre-drilled holes with rubber gromets for cable management to reduce cable mess.
• Supports up to 5x3.5?HDD and 2x2.5?HDD/SSD installation with HDD trays.
• Install up to 2x12cm or 2x14cm fans on top panel / 2x12cm or 2x14cm fans on front panel and 1x12cm fan at rear of case.
• 2xUSB3.0 / HD Audio+Mic
|Case Edition||Aero 1000|
|Case Form Factor||Midi Tower|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|Front/ Side/ Top Panel||
|Fans Included||3 x 120mm|
|Front Radiator Compatibility|
|Top Radiator Compatibility|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Power Supply Form Factor||ATX|
|Max PSU Length|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||170 mm|
|Max VGA Card Length|
|Dimensions||210 x 500 x 491.7 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||8.9 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.