With its price tag the SI 5100 is the perfect choice for a system integrator for building a customised budget build. You can install a big 360mm radiator at the front of the case for an excellent water cooling performance. Not to mention that the PSU cover separates the heat from the main motherboard chamber which helps lift the cooling performance even more. Features • All black chassis interior.
• Supports max. PSU length of 190mm.
• Removable PSU dust filter for easy cleaning.
• PSU cover separates heat from the main chamber.
• Support hi-end graphic cards up to 372mm.
• Supports max. CPU cooler height of 160mm.
• Supports up to 2x 3.5" HDD and 3x 2.5" HDD/SSD.
• GPU Clearance: 347 mm / 372mm (Without Front Fan)
• Cooling System: Front: 3 x 120mm fans (Without ODD) or 240mm radiator (Optional)
• Supports 240mm radiator at front plate. (Without ODD).
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.