1 User Adobe Acrobat Standard DC 2015 DVD for Windows PC
• Edit PDF Files: Edit PDFs faster with full-page paragraph reflow and easy bullet updates.
• Find and Fix Errors: Fix suspected text recognition errors in scans faster with a side-by-side view.
• Fill Forms Faster: Fill, sign, and send forms fast from anywhere with smart autofill.
• Edit Images: Automatically fix document photos to remove backgrounds and adjust perspective.
• Fix Spelling Errors: Use a spell checker to identify and fix typos in your PDF.
• Go Mobile: Get a simpler user experience that works easily with touch-enabled devices.
• Conserve Ink: Save on ink and toner on your Windows PC.
Single User DVD Box Pack. Features • Create Protected PDFs: Create high-quality PDF files from Acrobat or popular Microsoft Office apps. Add restrictions to prevent others from copying, editing, or printing sensitive information.
• Edit PDF Text and Images: Use a familiar point-and-click interface to edit PDF documents intuitively— right within Acrobat.
• Export PDFs to Office: Convert PDFs to Word, Excel, or PowerPoint formats while preserving fonts, formatting, and layouts.
• Work Anywhere: Access and share recently viewed PDFs from your computer or mobile device.
• Sign Anything: Fill, sign, and send forms fast from anywhere with smart autofill.
• Microsoft Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
• Microsoft Windows 8 (32/64 bit)
• Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 (32/64-bit)
• Microsoft Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)
• Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit)
• Windows-based PC.
• 1.5GHz CPU.
• 1GB RAM.
• 4.5 GB Storage Space.
• DVD-ROM Optical Drive.
• 1024 x 768 Monitor Resolution.
• Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 8.0 or later, Mozilla Firefox ERS Browser.
Single User DVD Box Pack.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 1 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 1 days
- Non-Returnable Item if Opened or Used
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
You’d be right to think that it’s possible to carry out basic video editing on any modern PC running Windows XP - straight out of the box. XP includes the Windows Movie Maker video-editing program and, although it lacks frills, it does what it does quite well.
Date Issued: 14th Jul 2008
This TekSpek explains the essentials required to run a 64-bit operating system and native 64-bit applications on a modern 64-bit capable PC system.