ADK Vienna Mk8 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
ADK Vienna Mk8 Cardioid Condenser Microphone, Low Noise, Class A Pressure Gradient FET, 200 Ohm, Ideal For Vocals
By DPD On 17th Sep 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The Vienna Edition has a distinctive “Sheen” that is flattering on Pop, Hip-Hop, and Rock Style:
Application for the Vienna would be when you want a shimmering iridescence – Historically the Vintage Austrian Tone. Features Includes
• ADK Vienna Mk8 Microphone.
• Piano-Black Wooden Jewel Case.
• Heavy-Duty All-Metal Ring-Mount.
• Type: Class A Pressure Gradient FET Condenser Microphone.
• Polar Pattern: Fixed Cardioid.
• Sensitivity: 15mv/Pa.
• Impedance: 200O.
• S/N Ratio: 81dB (Ref: 1 Pa / A-Weighted).
• Equivalent Self-Noise: 15dB (A-Weighted / IEC 268-4).
• Max SPL @ 0.5% THD: 126dB / 140dB (0dB/-14dB Switchable PAD).
• Total Dynamic Range: 125 dB.
• Low-Cut Filter (HPF): Flat / 89Hz.
• Power Requirement: Phantom Power 48V ± 4V.
|Polar Pattern (Direction)||Cardioid|
|Wired / Wireless||Wired|
|Connectors||1 x 3 Pin XLR|
|Including Shock Mount||No|
|Including Pop Shield||No|
|Including Mic Clip||No|
|Model Number||Vienna Mk8|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited