ADK A6 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
ADK Studio A6 Cardioid Condenser Microphone, Low Noise, Class A, 131dB SPL At 0.5% THD
By DPD On 24th Jan
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The ADK A6 has been designed to be reliable and robust with a relatively “neutral” sound coloration. This means that you can use the A6 on almost anything and get a great sound. The dynamic range was set to allow for moderately heavy sound pressure levels but keeping digital recording in mind, the noise floor is also appreciably low. The ADK A6 is a reliable, “all rounder” Studio Microphone which can be also used “Live”.
The A6 is basically a hot-rodded ADK A-51. The FET circuit is finely tuned, optimized for clean, wideband amplification and impedance conversion. The circuit has been “purified” in that the original’s EQ circuit has been reworked to impart less artifacts on the signal. For instance, in the A6 the HF tayloring is all done passively. The Low frequency response is tighter and more extended and the noise floor is lower due to the improvement of the circuit (EQ and Z converter/amp). The components in the A6 are superior to most mics that are twice the price. Plus, the hemi-head has a nice open feel to it, slightly different from the A-51 wedge style. A-51 and S-51 are top of the value-priced mics. ADK A6 begins the Value-Add!
Especially Suited For:
• All vocals including voice-over work when a natural tone is desired – with a pop filter (to protect the capsule from strong blasts of air)
• Brass – with a pop filter (to protect the capsule from strong blasts of air)
• Latin and ethnic
• Stereo/ambient recording
• All stringed instrument
• Harmonica, Accordion
• Amplified instruments
• Drum kit overheads
• Solo/spot recording
• Hammond Organ Features • Upgraded Electronics from ADK Vienna/Hamburg.
• Total reliability: no switches, long-life components.
• Purist audio path, super-clean supply circuit.
• Extra capsule QC and special assembly procedures.
• Transformer output for robust, full bodied tone.
• Dynamic range set to accomodate a wide rand of day-to-day studio applications.
• Low noise Class A Condenser sounds warm and open on all acoustic applications!
• Frequency response tailored to give a present and natural sound in any situation.
• Coloration Balanced – in – between the Mellow Hamburg and Sparkling Vienna Edition.
• Polar pattern: Cardioid
• Sensitivity: 13mv/Pa
• Impedance: 200Î©
• S/N Ratio: 79dB (Ref.1Pa A-weighted)
• Equivalent Noise Level: 15dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
• Max SPL for 0.5%THD: 131dB
• Power Requirements: Phantom power 48VÂ±4V
|Polar Pattern (Direction)||Cardioid|
|Wired / Wireless||Wired|
|Connectors||1 x XLR (Balanced)|
|Including Shock Mount||No|
|Including Pop Shield||No|
|Including Mic Clip||No|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited