ADK ODIN Cardioid Condenser Microphone
ADK ODIN Cardioid Condenser Microphone, Three-Way High Frequency Switch, Two-Way Pad & HP Filter
|Instalment Rate:||0% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£183.49|
|Total inc. interest:||£183.49|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The ADK Odin is designed for any moderate to high SPL source, whenever a fast, detailed recording is desired: All “pop” and “Rock” vocals – with a pop filter (to protect the capsule from strong blasts of air), Brass – with a pop filter (to protect the capsule from strong blasts of air), Drum kit: Toms, Floor tom, overhead and spot mic’ing, including kick drum, Any amplified instruments – Guitar cabs, bass cabs, Any percussion instrument, Stereo/ambient recording, All stringed instrument, Solo/spot recording, Woodwinds. Features • Unique Three-Way High-Frequency Switch: Mellow, Neutral or Brilliant Tone.
• New Transformerless circuit with symmetrical, TRULY BALANCED output stage.
• Extra capsule QC and special assembly procedures.
• Two way Pad to Tailor Dynamic Response.
• Two way HP Filter to Tailor Bass Response.
• High headroom, even unpadded. A Total Swiss Army Mic.
• Clean audio path, low distortion for accurate sonic imaging.
• Polar pattern: Cardioid
• Sensitivity: 13mv/Pa
• Impedance: 150O
• S/N Ratio: 79dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
• Equivalent Noise Level: 15dB (A-Weighted IEC 268-4)
• Max SPL @ 0.5%THD: 132dB/ 140dB/ 150dB (2-way PAD)
• Low Cut Filter (HPF): FLAT/ 100Hz / 150Hz
• High Cut Filter (LPF): FLAT/ 12KHz / 15KHz
• Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48V±4V
|Polar Pattern (Direction)||Cardioid|
|Wired / Wireless||Wired|
|Connectors||1 x XLR (Balanced)|
|Including Shock Mount||No|
|Including Pop Shield||No|
|Including Mic Clip||No|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited