ADAM SP5 Closed Back headphones
ADAM Studio Pro SP5 Over-Ear Closed Back Headphones, 40mm Driver, 8Hz - 38 kHz, 70 Ohms
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
The ADAM SP-5’s transducers contain a 40 mm gold plated diaphragm allowing a wide frequency response from 8 Hz to 38 kHz, excellent transient response, and low distortion. Reproducing sound with pristine resolution across the entire bandwidth, the sensitivity of 95 dB @ 1 mW per ear enables the listener to exploit its generous dynamic capabilities when listening.
The ADAM SP-5 utilizes Ultrasone’s patented S-LOGIC ® Plus technology, allowing excellent analysis of the sound staging and long hours of fatigue-free listening. Isolating padding and a total weight of just 290 grams give maximum wearing comfort with these professional studio headphones.
With an impedance of 70 Ohms and interchangeable cables (3 m spiral cable with gold-plated 6.3 mm jack and 1.2 m straight cable with gold-plated 3.5 mm jack included), the ADAM SP-5 is suitable both for usage in any studio environment as well as mobile setups. A rugged case protects the headphones from being damaged when not in use and during travel. The ADAM SP-5 is hand-crafted in Germany.
Designed and manufactured in collaboration with Ultrasone, the ADAM SP-5 headphones were engineered with a specific goal in mind — to allow professional musicians, producers and engineers access to a portable form of monitoring with the excellent transient response and tonal balance of ADAM Audio’s professional monitor speakers. Features • Closed, circumaural and foldable headphone design - Provides an excellent portable monitoring solution with a high level of sound resolution taking room acoustics out of the equation
• Medium impedance of 70 Ohm - Suitable both for usage in any studio environment as well as mobile systems
• Balanced frequency response of 8 Hz to 38 kHz - Unbiased reproduction across the entire audible spectrum
• Patented S-LOGIC® Plus technology by ULTRASONE - Imaging and sound staging close to speaker based stereo reproduction for easier decision making (Pan, Depth, Space)
- Balanced and powerful reproduction achieved at lower actual levels is easy on the ears and allows for long hours of fatigue-free listening
• ULTRASONE ULE (Ultra Low Emission) design - Mu-metal-based shielding to minimize radiation exposure
• Isolating padding and a total weight of just 290 g - Maximum wearing comfort for long recording or mixing sessions
- Strong acoustic isolation for undisturbed monitoring and tracking with no mic bleed
• Detachable cables and other replaceable components - Allows choosing the cable best for the desired application
- High degree of self-maintenance possible to ensure a long product life
• 2 year warranty with optional free extension to 5 years with the registration of the product - Full repair service if required for 5 years
|Headphone Type||Closed Back|
|Headphone Connector Type||1x 3.5mm Straight Cable & 1x 6.35mm Coiled Cable|
|Cable Length||3 / 1.2 m|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months