Adam S2V Nearfield Monitor (Single)
Adam S2V 2-way Nearfield Studio Monitor, 35 Hz - 50 kHz, 7" Hexacone Woofer, S-ART Tweeter, HPS Waveguide, AES3 I/O
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
The 7-inch bass driver, newly created from the ground up for the S Series, covers frequencies ranging from 35 Hz to 3 kHz and delivers a powerful, distortion-free low-end with a wide dynamic range. The carefully refined S-ART tweeter, handbuilt as ever at the ADAM Audio factory in Berlin, works seamlessly in tandem with the newly developed HPS waveguide, creating absolutely precise imaging within a generously proportioned sweet spot.
The S2V’s compact dimensions belie its impressive power. A 300 W Class D amplifier drives the woofer while a 50 W Class A/B unit handles the S-ART tweeter; the combined output produces SPLs of up to 120dB per pair.
The S Series’ custom-designed DSP optimizes the loudspeaker crossovers to create linear responses for the entire range, as well as providing user equalization and in-room tuning/voicing functions. The DSP also handles the limiter-based high-frequency driver protection, processes the signals from the AES3 digital inputs, and will in time facilitate various expansion options. Software updates can be carried out with ease via the associated USB port, which also allows users to connect computers and control the speakers’ DSP functions via a software front-end.
With its highly accurate frequency response and balanced, razor-sharp imaging, the S2V allows users to pinpoint even the most subtle audio details, making it an ideal choice for use in demanding studio environments.
More information can be found in the User Manual below:
Features • S-ART tweeter, handmade in Berlin and manufactured to the tightest tolerances in ADAM Audio’s history
• The air velocity ratio of 4:1 during the sound generation by folded S-ART membrane
• Newly designed HPS waveguide, milled from a solid block of aluminum
• Custom-built Extended Linear Excursion (ELE) bass drivers
• Custom-designed Symmetrical Magnet Assembly (SMA)
• Vertical 2-way system with 7” woofer
• Spacious bass reflex ports on the front
• Highly efficient PWM ICE Power amplifier for the woofer coupled with an A/B amplifier for S-ART tweeter
• Linear frequency response of 35 Hz to 50 kHz
• Maximum peak sound pressure per pair in 1 m = 120 dB
• Custom DSP engine
• Analog XLR input
• Acoustically optimized and weightily constructed cabinets
• 2 years warranty with optional extension to 3 years with the registration of the product
|Total Wattage (RMS)||350|
|Frequency Response||35 Hz - 50 kHz|
|Max SPL||Per Pair at 1 m: =120 dB dB|
|Cone Size||7 Inch|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months