Adam F7 Monitor Speaker Features
• Handmade X-ART tweeter.
• 7” Low/Midrange woofer.
• 40W (RMS) / 55W (Music) class A/B amp (tweeter).
• 60W (RMS) / 85W (Music) class A/B amp (Low/Midrange).
• Automatic Stand-by-circuit.
• Volume control.
• 2 Shelving filters (> 5kHz and < 300Hz).
• Frequency range: 44Hz - 50kHz.
• XLR/TRS combo + RCA input connectors.
• 109dB max peak SPL per pair.
• 2x Adam F7 Speaker Included.Adam Sub7 Subwoofer Features
• 140W amplification.
• Cut off and volume gain on the front panel.
• Volume and the frequency can also be controlled by remote control.
• 32 Hz - 150 Hz.
• XLR & RCA connectors.
• 107 dB max peak SPL.
• 5 years warranty.
• 1x Adam Sub7 Included.Palmer MONICON Passive Monitor Controller Features
• Type: passive
• Number of channels: 1
• Number of inputs: 2
• Input connections: XLR Combo / 3.5mm stereo jack
• Input type: balanced/unbalanced
• Maximum input level: +20 dBu
• Input impedance: 10 kohms balanced/ 5 kohms unbalanced
• Number of outputs: 2
• Output connections: XLR/m, 3.5 mm stereo jack
• Output type: balanced/unbalanced
• Max output level: +20 dBu
• Output impedance: 600 ohms
• Frequency response: 10Hz - 40 kHz +/- 1 dB
• THD: 0,001 %
• Max. attenuation: 85 dB (attenuator), 112 dB (attenuator + mute)
• Controls: Attenuation, Mute, Mono
• Housing material: sheet steel/wood
• Housing surface: powder-coated
• Width: 164 mm
• Height: 62 mm
• Depth: 85 mm
• 1x Palmer Monicon Controller Included.Iso Acoustics L8R155 Speaker Stands (Pair)
The isolation and response of the audio stand is a function of the isolator's shape and its volume and durometer (hardness and density). Its opening, internal taper and concave end (void) result in a compliant element to contain the supporting tubes or rods. This allows the supporting tubes to move fore and aft, while resisting lateral and secondary movements and oscillations. As the speaker cone moves forward, the speaker enclosure tends to move back, as predicted by Newton's third law of reciprocating motion. Transducers, enclosure and upper stand section therefore move in a direction sympathetic to the sound source. • Speaker Stand Shape:
Both top and bottom elements provide torsional rigidity for the overall speaker stand design while lending an attractive look. A definite rectangular shape helps define the front and back of the stand and aligns the polarized isolators with the speaker drivers. • Speaker Stand Bottom Element:
The bottom element is the most visible part of the design, as longer tubes may be used to raise the upper element and speaker, while exposing the top surface of the element below. This frame, shelf or body section anchors the assembly with a strong, secure base. The isolators are inserted from the bottom, or unfinished side, with a complimentary shape in the molding so it can be inserted only in the correct elongated direction. The lower element sits on the isolator's shoulder and lower flange lip, with the collar protruding through the topside. This lower element does not come in contact with the supporting surface of the desk below. An elongated octagonal shape of the isolator is designed to establish the correct orientation with the speaker's drivers when inserted, as well as maintain the optimal mass of the resilient material around the tube opening. • Speaker Stand Upper Element:
Isolators are inserted from the top, or finished side, with the flange and lip protruding from the upper element. Speakers sit on top of these flanges with their weight carried through the isolator, down the tubing, and into a lower section and flange of the bottom isolator, resting on the supporting surface. A cup shape of the flanges contributes to the compliance of the isolators while in compression, as well as providing a 'suction-cup" effect that resists movement or slipping of the stand and speaker. This is especially important when the upper section is tilted to optimize the speaker's orientation towards the listener.Stagg XLR to Jack Cable Features
• XLR Male - 1/4 Jack Male standard cable.
• ROHS Compliant.
• Length: 3 mtr / 9 ft.
• 2x Stagg XLR - Jack Cables Included.Stagg XLR to XLR Cable Features
• XLR Male - XLR Female standard cable.
• ROHS Compliant.
• Length: 3 mtr / 10 ft.
• 4x Stagg XLR - XLR Cables Included.