ADAM F5 5" Nearfield Monitor Speakers + AH Adjustable Stands + Leads
ADAM F5 2-Way 5" Monitoring Speaker (Pair) + 2x Adam Hall SKDB 039 Stands + 2x Stagg 3m 6.3" TRS Jack to XLR Cables
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
This Bundle Includes The Following:
2x ADAM F5 Nearfield Studio Monitor Speaker - LN47141
2x Adam Hall SKDB 039 Speaker Stand - LN45149
2x 3m Stagg Jack to XLR Cable - LN69993
ADAM F5 Nearfield Studio Monitor Speaker
Professional Monitoring with the F5 speaker
The F5 offers all the features you want to see in a professional studio monitor: a broad frequency range (52Hz - 50kHz) plus comprehensive control.
The monitor is equipped with a Room Equalizer for high (> 5kHz) and low (< 300 Hz) frequencies and an overall volume control on the rear panel.
A high pass filter (to be used in conjunction with a subwoofer) and XLR/TRS/RCA inputs complete the professional functions of the F5.
The F5 is driven by two A/B class amplifiers with 50W RMS / 70W Music. This helps the monitor to provide a vibrant, deep bass and a maximum SPL of 106dB per pair.
The reproduction of dynamically challenging tracks should not be a problem with this powerhouse.
The F-Series - Professional Monitoring for Everyone
For music lovers, musicians and first and foremost for sound engineers and producers, good speakers should be like good friends.
At best they are sincere and would not hide anything from you. In recording or mixing sessions it is vital to hear the slightest shade within the sound in order to be able to make adjustments.
Only with that you will be able to record that perfect take or create the perfect mix.
We at ADAM Audio are commited to loudspeakers that are capable of reproducing recordings clearly and precisely. Since the company's founding year in 1999 we have produced a number of monitors that have been highly praised worldwide by well-known producers and recording engineers.
Awards and excellent magazine reviews underscore the innovative sound characteristics of our monitors.
The element mainly responsible for the natural sound of ADAM loudspeakers is our proprietary X-ART tweeter.
Handmade in Berlin, Germany, it performs with a nearly flat frequency response reaching up to 50 kHz.
The new F series, consisting of the two active nearfield monitors F5 and F7 and a dedicated subwoofer, the SubF, is designed in the continuing tradition of the legendary ADAM professional monitors.
The aim is to focus on the essence of a monitor, i.e. precise and natural sound reproduction at a new, lower price point.
With the new F series you are able to have the same great tools the world's best producers and mastering experts rely on for their daily studio work.
The extraordinary clarity of the X-ART tweeter paired with the powerful bass reproduction of the woofer make these speakers very attractive for a number of applications.
Be it an expressive monitor in your home recording studio or on your desktop, the new F series is an ideal entry to the world of Pro Audio.
More information can be found in the PDF below:
Adam Hall SKDB 039 Speaker Stand
Universal speaker stand for loudspeakers up to 35 kg, black powder coated.
Stagg Jack to XLR Cable
3 meter XLR Male to Stereo Jack Male. Features ADAM F5 Nearfield Studio Monitor Speaker Features
• Handmade X-ART tweeter
• 5” Low/Midrange woofer
• 25W (RMS) / 35W (Music) class A/B amp (tweeter)
• 25W (RMS) / 35W (Music) class A/B amp (Low/Midrange)
• automatic Standby-circuit
• volume control
• shelving filters (> 5kHz and < 300Hz)
• frequency range: 52Hz - 50kHz
• XLR/TRS combo + RCA input connectors
• 106dB max peak SPL per pair
• 2x Monitor Speakers Supplied with this Bundle.
Adam Hall SKDB 039 Speaker Stand Features
• Triangular foot, 35 mm square section tube, utility space 450 x 390 mmTube Ø 40 / 35 mm, adjustable 91,5 cm - 150 cm, T-screw for locking.
• For heavy speakers you can lock the height on 102 - 114 - 126 - 138 - 150 with the safety pin (included in delivery). Utility space for speakers: 230 x 230 mm, steel material thickness 2 mm, slip resistant surface. Plastic cable clip on upper tube for adequate and discreet cable guiding.
• The foot can be equipped with 3 adjustable plastic feet or steel-spikes. Without the plate you can use the speaker stand with a standard speaker stand receptable (Ø35mm).
• The product is delivered dismantled, with screws and hexagon socket screw key, 3 plastic feet and 3 steel spikes with lock nut.
• 2x Stands Supplied with this Bundle.
Stagg Jack to XLR Cable Features
• XLR Male - 1/4 Jack standard cable
• ROHS Compliant
• Length: 3 mtr / 9 ft. - black
• 2x Cables Supplied with this Bundle.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months