Scan's Pro Audio Division bring you a fantastic bundle to start off your own studio monitoring solution! Including a Pair of High Performance Adam A3X Monitor Speakers, Adam Hall Adjustable Speaker Stands, along with Two Stagg TRS Jack to XLR Cables to help you get your audio source easily connected, and monitoring audio in no time. This Bundle Includes The Following:
2x Adam A3X Nearfield Monitor Speaker - LN42815
2x Adam Hall SKDB 039 Speaker Stand - LN45149
2x 3m Stagg Jack to XLR Cable - LN69993Adam A3X Nearfield Monitor Speaker
Adam audio are one of the most respected developers and manufacturers in the music industry. They manufacture a range of Studio monitors that can be found in many top studios as well as 'project' studios the world over.
With the A3X, ADAM Audio present their smallest monitor to date, making it perfectly suited for all environments where space is limited but sound shouldn't be constricted. The A3X combines a tiny footprint with the much acclaimed ADAM sound quality by using the X-ART tweeter for the higher frequencies, a guarantee for crystal clear music reproduction it also features a 4.5" (basket) driver that handles the lower registers. The diaphragm is made from carbon fiber, a material that is very light but very stiff and therefore capable of delivering colouring-free sound. Two built-in 25 Watt amplifiers power each of the drivers directly. Three-dimensional spatial representation, a controlled, deep bass response and accurate sound reproduction, especially in the critical areas between 200 and 400 Hz, make it the first choice for smaller, even mobile studio setups. With the A3X, analytical listening is possible without taking away musical enjoyment. Its excellent transient response and ability to easily play very dynamic tracks in all musical genres let it clearly stand out from comparable monitors in this price range.
The A3X easily meets professional requirements.Stereolink
The 'Stereolink' is a useful feature for desktop DAWs, two additional input and output jacks for the second stereo channel allow you to control the volume for both monitors using the volume control of only one loudspeaker. The volume control of the other monitor only affects its own volume in order to easily compensate for differences in listening distance. Unlike the typical master-slave configuration, each A3X monitor is fully equipped and can function either as a master or a slave unit.More information can be found in the PDF Manual below:Adam Hall SKDB 039 Speaker Stand
Universal speaker stand for loudspeakers up to 35 kg, black powder coated.Stagg Jack to XLR Cable
3 meter XLR Male to Stereo Jack Male. Features
Adam A3X Nearfield Monitor Speaker Features
• X-ART tweeter.
• 4.5" carbon fiber midwoofer.
• 2 x 25W amplification.
• On/Off-switch and volume gain on the front panel.
• Tweeter gain on the rear panel.
• 60Hz - 50kHz.
• XLR & RCA connectors.
• 106dB max peak SPL per pair.
• 5 year warranty.
• 2x Monitor Speakers Supplied with this Bundle.Adam Hall SKDB 039 Speaker Stand Features
• Triangular foot, 35 mm square section tube, utility space 450 x 390 mmTube Ø 40 / 35 mm, adjustable 91,5 cm - 150 cm, T-screw for locking.
• For heavy speakers you can lock the height on 102 - 114 - 126 - 138 - 150 with the safety pin (included in delivery). Utility space for speakers: 230 x 230 mm, steel material thickness 2 mm, slip resistant surface. Plastic cable clip on upper tube for adequate and discreet cable guiding.
• The foot can be equipped with 3 adjustable plastic feet or steel-spikes. Without the plate you can use the speaker stand with a standard speaker stand receptable (Ø35mm).
• The product is delivered dismantled, with screws and hexagon socket screw key, 3 plastic feet and 3 steel spikes with lock nut.
• 2x Stands Supplied with this Bundle.Stagg Jack to XLR Cable Features
• XLR Male - 1/4 Jack standard cable
• ROHS Compliant
• Length: 3 mtr / 9 ft. - black
• 2x Cables Supplied with this Bundle.