Acronis Snap Deploy 5 for PC Single License
Acronis Snap Deploy 5, 1 Machine License, PC, incl. AAP ESD (Scale: 1-49), Provision Hundreds of Systems at Once
Acronis Snap Deploy deploys an exact disk image of a master machine to multiple systems simultaneously via multi-cast, making it ideal for rapid bare-metal installations onto PCs. Whether you're part of a school, private business or government agency, deploying software or configurations across your network can be complex and tiring. But thanks to a comprehensive and user-friendly solution by Acronis, now you can deploy or reimage all your PCs quickly and easily, while significantly driving down costs. Acronis Snap Deploy makes it possible! Using Acronis' award-winning disk imaging technology, Acronis Snap Deploy creates an exact disk image of a standard configuration you choose, including the operating system, configuration files and all applications. It then deploys that image to multiple systems simultaneously, making it ideal for rapid bare-metal installations onto PCs.
Save time and resources by provisioning hundreds of tablets, PCs or servers simultaneously
If you support a large enterprise, an educational institution, or a government agency, you know that deploying new software and configurations to multiple systems is a complicated, time-consuming task. Acronis Snap Deploy is a complete, user-friendly solution that lets you provision all your workstations and servers like you are provisioning just one!
Fast and easy. Powered by the Acronis AnyData Engine, this product is ideal for rapid bare-metal deployments to a large number of PCs or servers, as well as effortless on-going redeployment to the same hardware. Award-winning disk-imaging technology helps you create an exact image of any standard configuration you choose— - including the operating system, configuration, files, and all applications - and simultaneously deploy image to multiple machines in one easy step.
Everything you need. With Acronis Snap Deploy, you can redeploy an image to live Windows Machines, eliminating the need for manual booting of each individual system. You can also manage machine-specific configurations (including machine names, IP addresses, domain membership, and other settings). Acronis Snap Deploy will also take care of Windows Settings after deployment is complete. Features • Ease-of-Use - A simple and intuitive wizard-driven user interface saves time and reduces mistakes.
• Multiple Operating System Support - Deploy to Windows PCs, Windows tablets, Windows servers, and Linux.
• High-Speed Dispatch - Rapidly deploy a single image to multiple machines via unicast or multicast from a centralized management console.
• Deploy to Live Machines - Start deployment to live Windows machines (and avoid having to boot each machine from network or CD manually).
• Dissimilar Hardware Support - Provision the same image to dissimilar hardware, even to different machines! Acronis Universal Deploy technology injects the appropriate settings, HAL and drivers necessary for successful initial booting. Now included FREE with your purchase!
• Flexible Deployment Methods - Leverage manual, automatic, user-initiated, and scheduled deployment modes. You can deploy a standalone image even if your system is not on a network. Additionally, Wake-On-LAN automatically boots your PCs for deployment, ensuring that you always stay on schedule.
• Machine-Specific Configurations - Customize configurations and assign individual settings to each tablet, PC, or server. Monitor the status and pre-configure new machines identified by their MAC address.
• Flexible Boot Options - Boot your bare metal machines from customizable media using CD, DVD or flash drive, or from self-configurable Acronis PXE Server with network boot.
• Flexible Licensing - Choose between multiple licensing options to maximize your investment! We offer a per-machine option for deploying a specific system multiple times. We also offer a per-deployment option should you want to deploy multiple systems just once.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 1 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 1 days
- Non-Returnable Item if Opened or Used
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 14th Jul 2008
This TekSpek explains the essentials required to run a 64-bit operating system and native 64-bit applications on a modern 64-bit capable PC system.
Date Issued: 23rd Aug 2005
If you've used a computer for any duration of time you'll have come across the terms “kilobyte, megabyte, gigabyte” and so on. Then there's “kilobit, megabit and gigabit” to add a bit of confusion and to top it all off you've maybe heard or read terms like “gibibyte” on occasion.