Masterkey 25 - USB MIDI Keyboard by Acorn
Acorn Instruments Masterkey 25, 25 Non-Weighted Keys, 4 Knobs, 1 Fader, 2 Wheels, Presonus Studio One Artist
Keys and Controls
25 velocity sensitive keys, synth-style keyboard. Four fully programmable and assignable knobs, use your software to assign these knobs to instruments values like a filter cut off knob or perhaps a pan pot in your DAWs mixer. There is also a full programmable and assignable fader which can be assigned to volume faders in your DAW great for riding levels on a particular instrument. Also included is a bright LCD display which will display all your parameter values while you tweak away. Octave buttons can also be used to assigned to control Transpose, Program Change or MIDI Channel. Pressing them together allows you to scroll through different options.
Connecting couldn't be easier - you don't even have to worry about a power cable just connect the included usb cable to your computer, switch the Masterkey on and away you go. There is also room for expansion with a Sustain pedal input jack.
Presonus Studio One Artist
Studio One Artist Presonus has built up quite the reputation in the Digital music field over the last couple of years and thanks to the Masterkey you get to see what all the fuss is about with your very own copy of Studio One Artist. Whether you need a place to start or are looking to change up your current DAW, Studio One Artist is a very powerful recording production platform. With unlimited tracks and plugins that are making seasoned music veterans make the switch you really get to see what Studio one can do for your musical journey.
Studio One™ Artist main features:
• Elegant single-window work environment
• Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
• Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
• Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
• Most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
• Real-time audio time-stretching and re-sampling
• Automatic delay compensation
• Advanced automation
• Instantly configures to PreSonus audio interfaces
• Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant audio interfaces
• 25 Native Effects™32-bit effects and virtual instrument plug-ins
• 4+ GB of third-party software, loops, and instruments Features • 25 note, velocity sensitive, synth-style keyboard.
• Pitch bend and modulation wheels (assignable).
• 1 assignable fader.
• 4 assignable knobs for real time control.
• 3-character red LED segment display.
• 1 sustain foot switch input jack, type-sensing (foot switch not included).
• Quick-toggle between real-time functions Octave, Transpose, Program Change and MIDI Channel.
• Advanced MIDI functions.
• USB class-compliant. No driver needed.
• Includes Presonus Studio One™ Artist.
More information can be found in the PDF below:
|Number Of Keys||25|
|Dimensions||18.5" x 7.5" x 2.25"|
|Included Software||Presonus Studio One Artist|
|USB Bus Powered||Yes|
|Product Weight||2 kg|
|Key Size||Full Size Keys|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
You've probably read the USB Tekspek, and perhaps your intrigue, or product interest, has lead you to look up Firewire as well. The two are similar in some respects, particularly some of the products that use the two technologies. However, Firewire has its differences, which means it has both benefits and drawback when compared to USB. This Tekspek will look at Firewire and also look at it with respect to USB.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.
Date Issued: 14th Jul 2008
This TekSpek explains the essentials required to run a 64-bit operating system and native 64-bit applications on a modern 64-bit capable PC system.