ACME RS Racing Wheel with Pedals Digital & Analog USB for PC
• Digital and analog modes
• 180 degree steering angle
• 12 separate action buttons
• 4-way D-pad
• Gear stick Features • Dual vibration feature - built-in motors empower to feel every inch of the road.
• Special anti-slip wheel cover improves the driving.
• A spring-loaded acceleration and brake pedals provide a more realistic racing experience.
• Seven big and durable suction cups make the wheel fixed in place and easy to operate.
• Extra table clamp provided.
• Easy usage - auto-calibration function.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.