Toughball 2 Accuratus Wireless Mini Keyboard with Trackball
Accuratus Toughball 2 Wireless 2.4GHz Multimedia Mini Keyboard with Trackball, Uses 2x AA Batteries
By DPD On 24th Apr 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Comfortable on and off the desk... Sooner or later you will want to sit back at your desk - only then will you appreciate the sculptured underside and newly designed contoured thumb areas. It’s subtle curves will lock the keyboard on your lap making it far easier to work with than most flat keyboards. The Toughball 2 has a high resolution trackball giving a very precise, extremely durable and reliable mouse movement.
What has been improved on the Toughball 2?...
• Improved design allowing shaping for your thumbs so the keyboard is much more comfortable to hold and use.
• More responsive and tactile keys allowing for improved typing.
• Slightly smaller in size so that it is easier to handle and transport.
• Smaller wireless dongle, which should prevent some breakages of the dongle (a common occurence we found).
• 2 extra Multimedia buttons, Refresh and Favourites.
• Operates on only 2 x AA batteries (previously 4 x AA batteries). Features • Wireless 2.4Ghz (via USB) ‘plug and play’ connection.
• Up to 15 metres of wireless range.
• Compact sized USB receiver with protective USB cover for transportation.
• Soft black case with 2 tone grey and dark grey keycaps, white/blue key legends.
• Shaped case and contoured thumb areas to ergonomically fit on your lap and in your hands.
• Mini keyboard UK key layout including Windows 8 keys, 2017 version has left Alt key.
• FN key to multiplex some keys for number pad, etc.
• 14 Multimedia keys for internet, e-mail, my computer, volume, media playback and page navigation.
• High quality reliable membrane key technology.
• Keys have a soft and tactile feel, allowing for comfortable and natural typing.
• Integrated high resolution 800dpi optical trackball.
• Left and right mouse buttons, extra easy access left button on the right front side of the keyboard.
• Built-in easy access mouse scroll wheel/middle button on the front left side of the keyboard.
• Low battery indicator.
• Automatic power saving sleep mode.
• Runs on just 2 x AA batteries - Included.
• Over 500,000 random and unique wireless ID's to avoid interference.
• Fully retail packaged.
|Keyboard Model||Accuratus Toughball 2|
|Form Factor||Standard Full Size|
|Macro Recording Method|
|Win Lock Key||No|
|LED Lighting Colour||N/A|
|Keyboard Backlighting Functions||N/A|
|On-board Memory Size|
|Other Keyboard Features|
|Language||English (UK) Language|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
|Mouse Specifications (If Included)|
|Number of Buttons|
|Scroll Wheel Tilt Function||No|
|Mouse Battery Type|
|Other Accessories (If Included)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.