Toughball 2 Accuratus Wireless Mini Keyboard with Trackball
Comfortable on and off the desk... Sooner or later you will want to sit back at your desk - only then will you appreciate the sculptured underside and newly designed contoured thumb areas. It’s subtle curves will lock the keyboard on your lap making it far easier to work with than most flat keyboards. The Toughball 2 has a high resolution trackball giving a very precise, extremely durable and reliable mouse movement.
What has been improved on the Toughball 2?...
• Improved design allowing shaping for your thumbs so the keyboard is much more comfortable to hold and use.
• More responsive and tactile keys allowing for improved typing.
• Slightly smaller in size so that it is easier to handle and transport.
• Smaller wireless dongle, which should prevent some breakages of the dongle (a common occurence we found).
• 2 extra Multimedia buttons, Refresh and Favourites.
• Operates on only 2 x AA batteries (previously 4 x AA batteries). Features • Wireless 2.4Ghz (via USB) ‘plug and play’ connection.
• Up to 15 metres of wireless range.
• Compact sized USB receiver with protective USB cover for transportation.
• Soft black case with 2 tone grey and dark grey keycaps, white/blue key legends.
• Shaped case and contoured thumb areas to ergonomically fit on your lap and in your hands.
• Mini keyboard UK key layout including Windows 8 keys, 2017 version has left Alt key.
• FN key to multiplex some keys for number pad, etc.
• 14 Multimedia keys for internet, e-mail, my computer, volume, media playback and page navigation.
• High quality reliable membrane key technology.
• Keys have a soft and tactile feel, allowing for comfortable and natural typing.
• Integrated high resolution 800dpi optical trackball.
• Left and right mouse buttons, extra easy access left button on the right front side of the keyboard.
• Built-in easy access mouse scroll wheel/middle button on the front left side of the keyboard.
• Low battery indicator.
• Automatic power saving sleep mode.
• Runs on just 2 x AA batteries - Included.
• Over 500,000 random and unique wireless ID's to avoid interference.
• Fully retail packaged.
|Keyboard Model||Accuratus Toughball 2|
|Form Factor||Standard Full Size|
|Language||English (UK) Language|
|Keyboard Backlighting Functions||N/A|
|LED Lighting Colour||N/A|
|Win Lock Key||No|
|Other Keyboard Features|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
|Mouse Specifications (If Included)|
|Number of Buttons|
|Scroll Wheel Tilt Function||No|
|Mouse Battery Type|
|Other Accessories (If Included)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.