K107B Accuratus USB Professional Keyboard with Smart Card Reader
Accuratus K107B Professional Keyboard, with Landing Contact Smart Card reader, USB
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Supporting all major smart cards in the market and with the ability to flash the firmware ‘in the field’ you are guaranteed against obsolescence. The K107B has fold out feet and full height shaped keys allowing for comfortable typing hour upon hour, and Smart Card LED landing lights showing a successful read the K107B is a pleasure to use.
Features • USB ‘plug and play’ connection.
• Black case and keys (other colours made on request).
• Manufactured from durable and high quality plastics.
• Full size UK key layout, includes number pad and arrow keys.
• Full height shaped keys with a positive and tactile feel to allow for comfortable and natural typing.
• Clear easy read key legends.
• Integrated high quality landing contact Smart Card reader allowing for 300,000+ insertions, compared to 100,000.
insertions if it had a sliding contact mechanism.
• Fully tested and compliant with all major Smart Cards in the market.
• True single chip solution.
• Supports secure PIN entry which means PIN authentication without transmitting the PIN to the host system.
• On board flash, enabling future firmware and application enhancements in the field that guarantee against obsolescence.
• Fold out feet to allow for keyboard tilt.
• Status LED's (Caps, Num & Scroll Lock).
• Dual state Smart Card LED.
• Brown box environment friendly packaging.
Smart Card Reader Specifications:
• T=0, T=1 protocol support
• Memory card support through SCM MCARD API
• Communication speed up to 344,105bps (PPS, FI param)
• Support ISO 7816 Class A and AB Smart Card
• Secure PIN entry via vendor specific IOCTLs
• Landing Contact, certified for 300,000 insertions
• API: PC/SC and CT-API (through wrapper on top of PC/SC)
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.