Accuratus USB Medium Sized Junior Antibacterial School/Learning Mouse
Accuratus Junior Mouse - USB Medium Sized Junior Antibacterial Mouse with Coloured Easy Learn Buttons & Scroll Wheel
The Junior Mouse includes a special anti-bacterial coating called NANOARMOUR which helps to aid in deactivating a widespread spectrum of bacteria, virus, fungi and algae, great for schools to help prevent the passing of germs. The Junior Mouse, every child starting out on the computer should have one!
NANOARMOUR contains silver nano particles which have an antibacterial activity. Silver nano particles have been used on a wide range of high-end medical products and have been proven to help deactivate Escherichia coli, Staphyloccocus aurous and so many more bacteria... The NANOARMOUR properties will help to deactivate bacteria and virus’s. Please contact us if you would like a test report on the technology used.
As the silver nano particles size is about 1-20 nm while the bacteria cell size is 100-1000 nm, silver nano particles can enter into the cell then release the silver ion to combine with thiol, carboxyl, hydroxyl group in cell to deactivate the following functions:
1 - Combine with respiratory enzyme to cause suffocation.
2 - Bind with protease enzyme and cause indegestion.
3 - Bind with DNA’s and inhibit cell replication.
After the bacterial cell functions are disturbed by the silver nano particles, cell damage and the death of the bacteria cell occur, also inhibiting cell reproduction. Features • USB 'Plug n Play' connection.
• The complete mouse is coated with an anti-bacterial coating called NANOARMOUR, which helps over time deactivate a widespread spectrum of bacteria, virus, fungi and algae..
• The NANOARMOUR technology is made up using Silver nano particles.
• Midi sized, perfect for children starting out in computing.
• Black chassis with special brightly coloured buttons for easy learning.
• Blue coloured scroll wheel.
• Coloured buttons are coloured plastic so the colour will never wear away.
• High resolution 800dpi optical sensor.
• Smooth easy glide teflon feet.
• Highly reliable button contact technology.
• Responsive tactile feed-back buttons.
• Dimensions: 93 x 52 x 28 mm (l x w x h)
• Weight: 64g
• Cable Length: 1.59M
|No. of Buttons|
|Features & Functions||None|
|LED Lighting Colour|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 29th Jul 2009
Today's computer mice come in a variety of flavours, including mechanical, optical, laser and BlueTrack. This TekSpek explains what each variety has to offer.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.