Accuratus USB Mini Sealed IP67 Antibacterial Clinical Keyboard with Mousepad
Our Accumed range have all been designed so that there are no areas around the keys and buttons where dirt and germs can collect, this combined with our Nanoarmour 2 antibacterial technology is the perfect combination to aid with bacteria, virus, fungi and algae control.
What is NANOARMOUR and how does it work?...
NANOARMOUR contains silver nano particles which have an antibacterial activity. Silver nano particles have been used on a wide range of high-end medical products and have been proven to help deactivate Escherichia coli, Staphyloccocus aurous and so many more bacteria... The NANOARMOUR properties will help to deactivate bacteria and virus’s. Please contact us if you would like a test report on the technology used.
As the silver nano particles size is about 1-20 nm while the bacteria cell size is 100-1000 nm, silver nano particles can enter into the cell then release the silver ion to combine with thiol, carboxyl, hydroxyl group in cell to deactivate the following functions:
1. Combine with respiratory enzyme to cause suffocation.
2. Bind with protease enzyme and cause indegestion.
3. Bind with DNA’s and inhibit cell replication.
After the bacterial cell functions are disturbed by the silver nano particles, cell damage and the death of the bacteria cell occur, also inhibiting cell reproduction. Features • USB connection.
• Available in black or pure white casing, other colours made on request.
• Mini UK key layout with clear and easy to read key legends.
• Integrated mousepad with left and right mouse buttons.
• Carbon on gold high quality key contact technology.
• Keys have a tactile feel to allow for comfortable and natural typing.
• Durable rigid silicone body with NANOARMOUR-2 dual layer antibacterial protect impregnated into the silicone and coated on the surface to aid with deactivating a widespread spectrum of bacteria, virus, fungi and algae.
• The NANOARMOUR technology is made up using Silver nano particles.
• Passes the JIS Z 2801:2001 antimicrobial test standards.
• Designed so that there is no areas around keys that dirt and germs can collect.
• Easy to clean with a wet cloth or in water.
• Rigid keyboard with sealed silicone coating.
• Fully sealed silicone casing, dust, water and chemical resistant, IP67 rated.
• Designed to work in temperatures from -20'C to +50'C.
• Status LED's (Caps, Num & Scroll Lock).
|Keyboard Model||USB Mini Sealed IP67 Antibacterial Clinical / Medical Keyboard|
|Language||English (UK) Language|
|Keyboard Backlighting Functions||N/A|
|LED Lighting Colour||N/A|
|Win Lock Key||No|
|Other Keyboard Features|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
|Dimensions||228 x 147 x 9 mm (WxHxD)|
|Mouse Specifications (If Included)|
|Number of Buttons|
|Scroll Wheel Tilt Function||No|
|Mouse Battery Type|
|Other Accessories (If Included)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.