AccuMed Mouse - USB & PS/2 Full Size Sealed IP67 Antibacterial Mouse
The Accuratus Accumed range of medical grade keyboards & mice have our NANOARMOUR-2 dual layer antibacterial protection impregnated in the silicone and coated on the surface to aid in deactivating germs/build up of bacteria & virus's. The range are specifically designed for environments which have to meet very high hygienic requirements such as hospitals, dental practices, cosmetic surgeries, doctors, vets, laboratories and in food & pharmaceutical production areas. Not only could these keyboards be used in hygienic areas, they would also be perfect in dusty, dirty and wet situations like workshops, boats and in vehicles.
Our Accumed range have all been designed so that there are no areas around the keys and buttons where dirt and germs can collect, this combined with our Nanoarmour 2 antibacterial technology is the perfect combination to aid with bacteria, virus, fungi and algae control.
What is NANOARMOUR and how does it work?...
NANOARMOUR contains silver nano particles which have an antibacterial activity. Silver nano particles have been used on a wide range of high-end medical products and have been proven to help deactivate Escherichia coli, Staphyloccocus aurous and so many more bacteria... The NANOARMOUR properties will help to deactivate bacteria and virus’s. Please contact us if you would like a test report on the technology used.
As the silver nano particles size is about 1-20 nm while the bacteria cell size is 100-1000 nm, silver nano particles can enter into the cell then release the silver ion to combine with thiol, carboxyl, hydroxyl group in cell to deactivate the following functions:
1 - Combine with respiratory enzyme to cause suffocation
2 - Bind with protease enzyme and cause indegestion
3 - Bind with DNA’s and inhibit cell replication
After the bacterial cell functions are disturbed by the silver nano particles, cell damage and the death of the bacteria cell occur, also inhibiting cell reproduction.
Features • Combo (USB & PS/2) interface
• Available in black or pure white casing, other colours made on request
• Full size mouse, designed for left or right handed use
• 5 button design, left, right, middle & up/down scroll click
• Shaped to fit comfortably in your hand for ease of use
• Buttons have a tactile feel to allow for comfortable use
• Durable rigid silicone body with NANOARMOUR-2 dual layer antibacterial protection impregnated into the silicone and coated on the surface to aid with deactivating a widespread spectrum of bacteria, virus, fungi and algae.
• The NANOARMOUR technology is made up using Silver nano particles
• Passes the JIS Z 2801:2001 antimicrobial test standards
• Designed so that there is no areas around keys that dirt and germs can collect
• Easy to clean with a wet cloth or in water
• Fully sealed silicone casing, dust, water and chemical resistant, IP67 rated
• Designed to work in temperatures from -20'C to +50'C
|Mouse Model||AccuMed Mouse|
|Ideal Game Genres|
|No. of Buttons||5|
|Features & Functions||Rubber Grip|
|LED Lighting Colour|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
|Cable Length||1.5 m|
|Dimensions||158 x 68 x 42 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 29th Jul 2009
Today's computer mice come in a variety of flavours, including mechanical, optical, laser and BlueTrack. This TekSpek explains what each variety has to offer.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.