Micron 7450 PRO 960GB M.2 (22x1100) NVMe Enterprise SSD
960GB Micron 7450 PRO M.2 (22x110) Enterprise SSD, PCIe Gen4 1x4 NVMe, 5000MB/s Read, 1400MB/s Write, 520k/82k IOPS
|Instalment Rate:||5.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£263.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£272.28|
|Instalment Rate:||5.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£263.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£280.06|
|Cost of purchase:||£99|
|Total inc. interest:||£99|
Purchase Rate: 21.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 21.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The World's Most Advanced 176-Layer NAND Data Center SSD
The Micron 7450 SSD with NVMe™ enables a wide variety of workloads for flexible deployment in hyperscale, cloud, data center, OEM and system integrator designs. It is the SSD for the infrastructure you are building right now -- and for the infrastructure you will build tomorrow.
Our 7450 SSD offers the industry’s broadest range of PCIe® Gen4 SSD form factors and enables several storage use cases, including boot, cache and main data storage. It also features Micron’s unique Secure Execution Environment to help keep your data secure.
Designed as a mainstream solution, the 7450 SSD balances performance and density. Our offering includes a PCIe Gen4, M.2, 22 x 80mm with powerloss protection and a 7.68TB E1.S that delivers industry-leading capacity.
176-Layer NAND Improves Storage Performance for Data Centre Workloads
Industry-leading 176-layer NAND, coupled with Micron CMOS-under-array (CuA) technology and PCIe Gen4, enables the 7450 SSD to yield faster read and write speeds, up to 1 million IOPS, enabling faster booting and application responsiveness.
2ms and Below QoS Latency Enables Impressive Responsiveness in Data Centre Workloads
The 7450 SSD delivers 2ms and below 99.9999% read latency. This low and consistent latency can improve performance in latency-sensitive data centre applications, including databases like Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, RocksDB, Cassandra and Aerospike, among others.
Capacity, Form Factor and Security Options Fit a Wide Variety of Data Centre Workloads
The 7450 SSD delivers an impressive array of capacities, from 400GB to 15.36TB and has the industry’s broadest variety of form factors, including U.3, M.2 and E1.S. It is the only PCIe Gen4 U.3 SSD in the industry available in both 15mm and 7mm, plus there is an industry-leading 7.68TB E1.S option. These capacity and form factors choices help meet rapidly evolving power and thermal needs in your data centre.
Security features like the Micron-unique Secure Execution Environment, self-encrypting drives (SEDs) and Microsoft eDrive options tailor security to deployment requirements and help improve your data security.
QoS Latency and Performance that Data Centres Demand
The Micron 7450 SSD delivers 2ms and below QoS read latency of 99.9999% for small IO (4KB), mixed, random workloads -- an imperative for data centers to help improve latency-sensitive, workloads like transaction processing, multi-tenant hosting, real-time analytics, social media, resource planning, virtualization, broad database deployments, video on demand and other random, small IO focused workloads
Features to Fit a Diverse Range of Deployments
The Micron 7450 SSD is optimized for mainstream workloads, including cloud and object storage, SQL and NoSQL databases, block and object stores, VDI and server virtualization.
Multi-Faceted Protection for A Wide Variety of Threats
The Micron 7450 SSD offers a robust complement of proven security features built over generations of Micron data center SSDs. It offers critical security features that help address emerging threats as data and data-driven applications are virtualized, moved to the cloud or containerized.
• Simplified Read Algorithm: Improved 99.9999% QoS read latency for small (4KB), mixed, random workloads.
• Metal Control Gate: Enables faster NAND programming for improved SSD write speed.
• M.2 (22x80mm, 22x110mm): Ultracompact M.2 form factors -- well-suited for boot devices. A PCIe Gen4 M.2 22x80mm SSD with Power Loss Protection – specifically designed for server boot use.
• Power Loss Protection: SSD power holdup mechanism helps ensure data in flight is properly written when SSD power is lost.
• Data Path Protection: Helps protect against bit errors as data travels from the PHY to the NAND and back.
• Up to 128 Namespaces: Enables up to 128 isolated storage areas on the SSD, enhancing multitenancy and shared access via noninterfering I/O.
• Wide Capacity Range: From 400GB to 15.36TB, supports boot to high-capacity storage (including a 7.68TB E1.S option).
• Multiple-Sector-Size Support: Support for 512- and 4096-byte sectors. Easily satisfies multiple platform needs, operating systems, and workloads.
• TAA Compliance: Compliance with the Trade Agreements Act (TAA), helps ease procurement in US Federal Government regulated programs.
• Secure Execution Environment: Includes dedicated, isolated security processing hardware for security-related functions. Physical isolation helps protect against attacks.
• Security Flexibility: SED and non-SED options available to help meet varied security deployment options.
• Industry Standard Security: TCG Opal 2.01 and IEEE 1667 options available; FIPS 140-3 Level 2 certification eases adoption to existing security deployments.
• Asymmetric Roots of Trust: Easily revoke previously authenticated root keys (in immutable ROM) to meet changing needs.
• Strong Asymmetric Key Support: Uses standard, National Institute of Standards and technology (NIST)-approved algorithms with 208-bit/3072-bit RSA keys for standardized, strong key support.
• RSA Delegation Key Support: Enables customers to maintain ownership of RSA keys, helping keep ownership within customer boundaries.
• Secure Boot: Helps ensure firmware integrity on a running platform and defends against malware.
• Key-Based Firmware Update: Validates firmware using public key-based authentication prior to firmware update (malware protection).
• Key-Based Privileged Access: Helps protect against unauthorized privileged SSD function execution with public key-based authorization. Helps guard against unauthorized changes.
|Form Factor||M.2 (2280)|
|Interface||PCIe 4.0 (x4)|
|Host Controller Interface||NVMe 1.4|
|Flash Memory Type||TLC 3D NAND|
|Max. Read||5000 MB/s|
|Max. Write||1400 MB/s|
|DRAM Cache Memory||N/A|
|DRAM Cache Memory Type|
|Max. Random Read 4K||520,000 IOPS|
|Max. Random Write 4K||82,000 IOPS|
|Latency||85 (read) 15 (write)|
|Power Consumption (active)||8W|
|Max. Endurance Rating|
|Max. Operating Vibration|
|Max. Non-operating Vibration|
|Max. Operating Shock|
|Max. Non-operating Shock|
|Connectivity||1 x M.2|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months
- MICRON via Reseller
- Call us on 0871-472-4747 option Returns
Date Issued: 27th Nov 2017
The arrival of the solid-state drive (SSD) has revolutionised the speed at which modern PCs perform common tasks. This is because SSDs have no moving parts, compared to larger, bulkier mechanical drives, thus they store information on memory chips. This means that accesses, reads and writes are many, many times faster